Chapter 80

"Wait, so, Lars is dead?" you asked, a cup of warm tea in your hands as you attempted to process everything Steven explained. "Yes, well, no. He died but I brought him back by crying!" Steven said smiling. You were so confused. "This is too much to process," you mumbled, placing the teacup down and holding onto your head in pain. "Yeah, I know. I can come back and forth whenever I want. Lion and Lars' heads are connected," You smiled a devious smile and ran into your room, changing into your training outfit and grabbing your sword. You shoved some things into your duffel bag and ran back out, doing your hair quickly. "No," was all Steven said as he saw you. "Why not?" you asked, dropping your bag onto the floor. "I'm not letting you risk your life!" Steven yelled at you, waving his arms. "You sound just like Garnet," you pouted.

"You are the most cutest thing I have ever seen!" Rhodonite exclaimed, playing with your hair. You blushed, looking around at everyone, all eyes were on you.  "So, can someone please explain to me how, what, when, where, and why (Y/n) just climbed out of my head?!" Lars screamed. You laughed, placing a hand on his shoulder. "If Steven didn't let me come along I was gonna come one way or another," you said with a sinister smile. Shivers went down Lars' body and an eerie silence surrounded everyone. "Anyways, (Y/n), I think you should head back before the gems notice you're gone and start to worry more than they already are," Steven told you. "I've got that covered. I have some pillows arranged to look like I'm sleeping!" You cheered, a triumphant smile on your face. "What about when you have to wake up?" Lars asked, crossing his arms. You groaned, picking up your sword. "Here." you said, kicking your duffel bag over to them. "I have a lot of stuff in there that might be able to help you guys out while you're here," you smiled, gesturing for Lars to get onto his hands and knees. "Pink is a nice color on you. You should wear it more often," you said, going inside of his head.

So, do you guys like the changing POV thing I've been doing or no? Also, I NEED CHAPTER IDEAS. SHOOT SOME IDEAS MY LOVES ❤❤