Chapter 86

"Are they dead?"

"How long until they wake up?"

"I'm so sorry!"

"I can't feel a pulse,"

"You don't even know how to feel for a pulse!"

You suddenly woke up, your ears slightly ringing as you propped yourself up on the bed. The gems and Steven all surrounded you, with Pumpkin laying at your feet. "You're awake!" Steven screamed, jumping over to hug you. You let out a pained noise as you slowly hugged him back, feeling a bit of pain surge through you. Garnet suddenly joined in on the hug, hugging you from your left. Amethyst joined in after Garnet, hugging you around your stomach. Pearl joined in as well, hugging you around your shoulders. "I'm so sorry," Steven whispered, tears flowing down his cheeks. You looked around at everyone, tears in their eyes. You sighed happily, and watched as Peridot sat Pumpkin onto the bed. She jumped up onto the large bed, laying down at your knees with pumpkin at your feet.

[×]

Ever since you've woken up everyone has been extremely cautious of you. At all times one of the gems must be with you, and they've made you have Pumpkin by your side as well.

Steven walked up to your room, a bag filled with donuts in his hand. "I brought you something!" Steven happily announced, sitting on your bed. He gave you the bag, and you began to munch on the snack that he brought you. "So, Jenny and the cool kids are starting a band. I think I might join too!" Steven told you, making you smile brightly. "Cool, too bad I can't go see you guys perform," you laughed. Steven gasped, pulling you up by your wrists.

"Then let's sneak you out!"