Chapter. 41

You were asleep in Greg's van when suddenly, you were shaken awake by Steven.
"(y/n), we're here!" Steven happily yelled at you. You jolted awake and happily gasped when your eyes made contact with the temple.
"We're home!" you happily said, taking off your seat-belt. You tiredly ran out of the van and looked up at the temple. What you assumed was a fusion was staring right back at you. You smiled and collapsed onto the ground. You've been so tired lately.
"Love?" Garnet asked you, picking you up in her strong arms.
"Hm?" you hummed in response.
"Are you alright, babe?" she asked you, looking down at your half asleep figure.
"I'm okay, just tired.." you replied, yawning.
"Can I go get a late night snack at the Big Donut?" Steven asked Garnet. Garnet thought about it and smiled.
"I don't see why not. Just bring something back for, (y/n)." Garnet told Steven. Steven happily agreed and made his way over to the Big Donut.
"Alright, let's get my little sleepy head to bed." Garnet said, walking up the many steps to the house. Garnet slowly placed you onto your's and Steven's bed. Garnet got into the bed with you, pulling you closer to her body so You could feel her warmth.

Your phone vibrated and let out a tone you knew by heart. Steven's special ringtone that meant he was calling you.
"Hello?" you tiredly asked, rubbing your eyes.
"(y/n)! Go outside now!" Steven yelled. you could tell he was panicking but you were so tired.
"Steven, I'm tired and I just wanna slee-"
"(y/n), this is an emergency!" Steven yelled into the phone. You jumped up at how loud he was and made your way outside.
"Steven, what's so important that you had to- oh my gosh, Steven!" you were surprised at how high he was. You couldn't hear what Steven was saying from up that high so you called him back.
"Steven, what the hell?"
"Uhm, I guess I can float?" Steven said in a questioning voice, a nervous laugh coming after.
"Well, come down...?" you stated, as if it wasn't obvious.
"About that, I kinda can't." Steven replied. Your eyes widened and you looked up at the floating cinnamon roll.
"What do you mean you can't?" you asked, slowly starting to panic.
"I've been trying to get down... I can't..."

"Steven!" you yelled as he fell from the sky.
"It's fine. Steven will be-"
Steven fell onto the sand face-first.
"Safe..." Garnet finished, flinching a bit when Steven made impact with the ground.
"Steven! Are you okay?!" you yelled, hugging Steven tightly.
"Yeah, I'm good." Steven replied.
"Okay, good. Then there's one thing left to say,"
"What is it?"
"What is with you and doing dangerous shit?! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" you yelled, shaking Steven.
"Now isn't the time!" Garnet suddenly yelled.
"Wha-"
"Run, to the Big Donut!" Garnet yelled, pointing in the direction of the donut shop. Steven began quickly running and you watched, your quick breathing slowing down.
"Steven, you're going to be the death of me..."
"Hey, at least he didn't panic,"

"At the disco."