Chapter. 35

The Earth shook, and the ground broke into pieces. You stood up, wide-eyed as you watch the scene unfold.
"Steven! Peridot!" you yelled, running to them. Peridot was having a panic attack, and Steven was, asleep?
"Steven!" you loudly yelled, slapping his cheeks. He didn't move at all. You groaned and picked Steven up, throwing him over your shoulders. You struggled, but you somehow managed.
"Peri, calm down, it's going to be okay." You attempted to soothe.
"We're going to die!" Peridot panicked, running back and forth.
"Peridot, we're not going to die! Now get a grip, or so help me I'll-"
You stopped when Steven suddenly jolted awake.
"Steven!" you happily yelled, giving him a tight hug.
"The gems aren't going to make it back in time!" Steven panicked, his breath quick.
"We have to go! Now!" Steven yelled, pulling you and Peridot into the drill.
"I'm not going." you stated, stepping back.
"We don't have time for this!" Steven yelled, sweat beaming down his forehead. He was undoubtedly nervous.
Peridot groaned in annoyance, and pulled on her triangle shaped hair.
"(Y/n), get your butt in here or Yellow Diamond as my witness I will have you somehow shattered!" Peridot yelled, quickly covering her mouth after. You were stunned at what she had just said, you sighed and nodded, getting into the cramped drill with the two. Peridot quickly started the drill. It was the start of a mission that would determine the fate of the world.

"How did you expect everyone to fit in here anyways, Peridot?"

"I don't know... they would shrink... or something...?"