Chapter. 63

"What's this I heard about a rock show?" you questioned, arms crossed over your chest.
"Oh, Pearl, Amethyst and I are going to a rock show!!" Steven happily exclaimed. You smiled.
"I'm coming too." you stated.
"Really?!" Steven exclaimed, his eyes stars.
"Yeah, sounds fun. Besides, Garnet is on a mission and I don't wanna be all alone..."
"First, you're gonna have to change."

The gems and Steven had you change into something more appropriate for a rock show.
"Is this necessary?" you asked, looking at how many studs the outfit had.
"Yes?"
"Sure,"
"Totally!!"
You sighed and walked out with the gems. The 4 of you got into the van and buckled up.
All except Amethyst.
"Amethyst. Seatbelt." Pearl stated.
Amethyst groaned and complied.
"Safety first, Ame!!" you cheered. Amethyst just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.
"Alright, first let's stop by the big donut so we can get some snacks." Steven announced. Everyone agreed with this.

"Apple juice or an energy drink?" Steven tried deciding.
"I don't know. I'm just gonna get (fav. drink)" you replied.
"Definitely the energy drink." Amethyst replied to Steven.
While everyone was deciding Pearl grabbed a drink and tried opening it. She failed at first but soon got it.
Suddenly, a mysterious woman walked in. She looked exactly like Rose. Except, she had tanner skin and multiple piercings. She wore ripped jeans, a crop top with a sweater wrapped around her waist, and boots.
"Whoa..." you mumbled. Pearl did the same and dropped her drink.
"I didn't know humans came with pink hair..."
"They don't," Steven replied.
"They dye it." you replied
The mystery girl went to make herself some coffee. Pearl followed.
"Dayum Pearl, get some!!" you exclaimed. This caused Pearl to blush furiously.
Pearl tried to act natural and grab a cup, but the entire stack fell after her.
The mysterious woman looked at her before walking off.
Pearl stomped over.
"(Y/n), you made me lose my concentration!!" Pearl exclaimed, stomping her right foot and crossing her arms over her chest. "Yeah sure. You were just too nervous to do anything." you retorted. Pearl scoffed and you stuck out your tongue.
"Alright, everything is paid for. Let's get this show on the road!!" Steven announced. You and Amethyst cheered. Pearl seemed lost in thought.

Back in the van you were all jamming out to some music.
"Alright, since nobody else is going to say it, I will. That lady looked like mom!! I know we're all thinking it!!"
"Guys, it's that chick from before!!" Amethyst announced. In an instant Pearl tensed up. The pink-haired-woman was riding on her motorcycle. She pulled up right next to the van.
"Look at her," Amethyst instructed. Pearl complied.
"Not yet!!" Amethyst yelled.
"But you just sa-"
"Now!! Look now!!" Amethyst yelled.
Once again, Pearl did as told. Just as she looked at the woman the woman looked back and smirked up at Pearl. Then she drove off.
"Wooo!! You did it!!" Amethyst yelled. Pearl focused on the mystery woman. The van was silent for a few moments.
"Pearl..."
Suddenly, Pearl stepped on the gas. The van sped off.
"Pearl, what are you doing?!" you yelled, hugging Steven out of nerves.
Lights flashed behind the van. Cops.
"What now?!" Pearl yelled.
"It's the police!! You have to pull over!!"
Pearl didn't listen. Instead, she drove faster (if that was possible)
and hid behind a sign.
"Shhhh..." Pearl shushed. You were stunned. Is that really Pearl?
"Dang, P!! You're a total bad-"
"Shhh!!"
When the cop drove off Pearl tried to start the van.
"It's out of gas..." Pearl groaned. You all got out of the car. Pearl began to throw a fit.
"I thought I could do it!!" Pearl yelled, taking off the jean jacket.
"I thought I could go with all theses stupid Earth rituals and wear these!!" Pearl struggled to take off the jeans.
"Pearl, it's fine... We, we can find another way home." you replied.
"I'm so sorry, we never got to go to-"
Steven shushed her,
"Is that music?"
All of you pushed passed some bused and saw a band of people playing.
"We made it!!" Steven cheered.
"And look it's that girl from before!!" you added. Pearl blushed.
"Go talk to her." Amethyst instructed, pushing Pearl away.