Chapter 74

You struggled against the purple pest with all your might, but none of your attempts seemed to be working. You were shoved into a room filled to the brim with other Quartz's. You gasped, seeing​ Amethyst struggle in the arms of one of them. "Steven! Greg! (Y/n)! I'm so sorry, they found me out!" Amethyst yelled in distress. You looked around for something you could use to defend yourself, and you mentally cursed at yourself for not bringing your sword with you. "Amethyst!" you all yelled in unison. Hot tears streamed down your face as you looked at her helpless expression. Then she suddenly began to laugh, tears of joy pricking in the corners of her eyes. "I'm sorry, I had to!" Amethyst cackled, looking at the three of you with a bright smile. The Quartz released you,  laughing along with everyone else in the room. You sighed, punching Amethyst in the shoulder as she began explaining the different facets. She was obviously very proud of her descendence.  "I hate you," you growled, looking at her in annoyance. "I love you too!" Amethyst cheered, hugging you tightly.
The door suddenly slid open, Holly Blue Agate standing in the doorway. "Get your sorry excuses for soliders out of your cubbies and into your stations. It is, after all, the least you could do for the diamond that kept your worthless selves in service!" Holly Blue yelled, disrupting the peace. Amethyst pushed the three of you out the door. "Go, I'll find you," she whispered.
The three of you ran as fast as your legs could carry you, slowly losing your breath the further you ran. You arrived in a gigantic room, the roof higher than any you'd ever seen. "Whoa..." you gasped, looking up at the thousands of bubbled gems before you. Steven began to cry, his eyes disappearing in the salty tears. "Steven, are you okay?" Greg questioned, concerned for his only son. "We have to hide!" Steven yelled, pulling the both of you behind a pink pillar.
"Pearl, close the door,"
"Yes, my diamond,"