Torn

I reached the mansion hitting the hard tile with a thud.

"Sapphire!" Eric gasped rushing to my side. He lifted my head causing me to wince. He set me down gently before looking at his blood soaked hand. "This is really going to hurt."

"Do it!" I ordered as his magic rushed through me. I didn't feel the pain that he mentioned I felt the same pleasure I felt when I first used dark magic. He looked at me puzzled before I opened my eyes. He jumped back startled.

"Your eyes," he whispered as I got to my feet walking into the bathroom. I froze seeing my eyes weren't their normal purple but a dark red. I reached up touching below my eyes before making my way back over to Eric. "What happened?"

"I embraced the darkness," I said calmly as he stiffened. "I was dying so I did the only logical thing, allow it to consume me."

"What happened after?" Eric asked softly.

"I attacked Tony and it felt good," I smiled as Eric continued to stare. "A witch hit me from behind."

"How do you feel now?" Eric asked taking my hand in his.

"Like I'm right where I'm supposed to be," I smirked biting my lip as his eyes locked onto mine. I crashed my lips against his as his hands instinctively went to my waist. He pushed me toward the bed as our lips caressed each other hungrier than before. He pulled my dress off quickly before looking into my eyes. "I have an idea push your powers into me!"

"Really?" He said pausing.

"I like the way your magic feels!" I begged running my fingers through his hair at the back of his neck. I gasped feeling the familiar flame of his magic. I felt a smile playing at my lips as I pressed against Eric. Eric grabbed my arms pinning me to the bed as our lips collided sending an additional wave of his power into me.
---
I woke to an empty bed. I looked at my body which was still glowing from Eric's magic. I got to my feet quickly pulling a red dress on before making my way down the stairs. I found Eric arguing with the woman.

"She isn't supposed to have my magic inside her. This amount of dark magic is unheard of in someone who isn't a full witch," Eric snapped as the woman smirked.

"At least she won't be around when you grow tired of her fragile Lycan body!" The woman laughed. I watched Eric shift before he backhanded her across the room. She hit the wall groaning before using her magic to flee.

"Just so she's aware I'm not fragile I'm dangerous!" I laughed as Eric spun his lips parted slightly.

"I'm worried that all my magic isn't good for you," Eric said causing me to roll my eyes. With quick precise movements I shatter the mirror before reassembling it. I watch as his concern faded and a dark smile spread across his lips. "I can work with this."

"Good," I smirked pressing my lips to his when the lights went out. "Come on!" I groaned when suddenly the sound of glass breaking put me on edge. I formed a fire in my hand using it to light the room.

"Sapphire," Eric said grabbing my free hand.

"It's my pack," I said as the smell of Lycan filled my nostrils. I watched as Tony stepped out of the shadows pulling a gun. I could see several high ranking fighters flanking him on the left and the right. "Stop right there!"

"No I'm here to protect the pack from you," one called out from the back.

"Sapphire," Tony said his eyes pleading for me to listen. I looked into his honey eyes and for a moment I felt myself calm before a flare of anger flooded my system.

"No you don't get to dictate my life. I haven't hurt anyone since the day I took in the dark powers," I snapped fighting to control the magic swirling deep inside.

"By sparing Nathan or what ever his name is you are dooming us all!" Tony growled aiming at my chest. "Move Sapph."

"No I won't let you kill him!" I snapped harshly my magic bubbling to the surface.

"Think of your children whom he will try to kill," Tony begged me to see reason. I felt the magic inside stop cold before the bullet burst from the end of the gun. Eric with no hesitation yanked me to the side the bullet embedding in the wall right behind us.

"You tried to kill me seriously!" I shrieked facing him. "Tony I wasn't going to attack I was getting ready to move and let you deal with Eric."

"Sapphire get out of here!" Eric ordered helping me to my feet putting his body between me and the pack. I scrambled toward the front door rushing into the street. I paused breathing heavily as I looked toward the mansion. I heard gun shots and flashes of light deep inside the house.

"Tony," I gasped as he ran out the front door. I was hidden by shadow of night. I saw he was covered in blood as he staggered down the steps before hitting the paved street. I watched as Eric walked out of the house with barely a scratch. I stepped out of the shadows as Tony held up his hands.

"Please I have a daughter. I'm the only parent she has left please don't kill me!" Tony sobbed as Eric stared down at him with a evil smile spread across his face. He formed a fire preparing to hit Tony with it.

"Eric," I said calmly causing him to glance over to me. "I know he tried to kill us but just let him go."

"Why should I? If it wasn't for me you would have been dead tonight Sapphire!" Eric growled his eyes showing no hint of kindness. I stepped slowly and carefully forward until I was blocking Tony. I don't know why but I couldn't let him die...