Rescue

I looked at Tony as pain rushed through him.

"Tony I'll quit!" I said firmly as his eyes locked on mine.

"But that doesn't guarantee her safety," Tony said softly.

"Tony your daughter is more important than me being the Alpha," I said dialing my father.

"Yes Sapphire?" He said as I leaned against the wall.

"Put Jamie on!" I snapped harshly.

"Sapphire what's happening?" Jamie said into the phone.

"Don't worry I'll fix this," I said firmly.

"Are you taking the deal?" My father demanded as I felt tears rushing down my face.

"I'll invite you back but I'm not quitting until Jamie is safely in Tony's arms!" I snapped knowing Tony was right.

"Deal," My father said as I hung up. I walked into the meeting hall ringing the bell.

"What's going on?" Josh asked as we wanted for the rest of the pack.

"Danielle took Jamie," I whispered as the pack filed in. "Everyone I invited my father and sister back as they took Jamie. Once Jamie is safe I'm stepping down as Alpha."

"Why?" Someone said standing in front of me.

"To save an innocent girl," I said softly.

"They threatened one of our own?!" A woman gasped as I nodded.

"I don't want to step down but the life of a little girl is more important than my ego," I said as the doors flew open. I watched Danielle walking in dragging Jamie behind her. Tony grabbed his daughter rushing behind me.

"Good choice," Danielle said as I took a shaky breath.

"I quit," I said loudly. The room fell silent as Danielle stepped up.

"I'll take Alpha," she said when Tony rushed forward.

"No I'll take Alpha!" He growled as I gasped.

"That wasn't the deal," Danielle said dangerously.

"Actually I only made a deal to quit being Alpha, I never said you were my replacement," I said backing Tony's move.

"I can still kill Jamie," she snapped as I put myself between Jamie and Danielle.

"Try it," I growled bracing for the inevitable blow. She ran at me as I filled my body with my energetic magic launching her across the room with ease. "Danielle we are family don't make me kill you."

"We were never family!" My father growled next to Danielle. I felt the word cut through me. I should be used to the hurtful words but it still was agonizing to hear.

"You both were my family and still are please don't make me do this," I pleaded as Josh picked up Jamie.

"If you so much as touch us we will send the witches after the twins," Danielle snapped stopping me cold. There is no way.

"You can't be serious. They are babies why would you go after innocent people to get to me?" I demanded as Tony took my arm. I felt the dark magic pouring into me. There was no end to my dark essence. I knew my eyes were red as fear flashed through Danielle's jade eyes.  I embrace the darkness as I stared at my father and sister.

"Sapphire don't lose yourself," Tony whispered in my ear.

"Leave or I'll make sure you can't tell a soul about my children!" I growled rage hardening my heart.

"I'll leave but I'm going to tell everyone!" Danielle taunted as I felt my powers take hold. I felt my body lift from the ground as the magic built up inside.

"I warned you," I whispered as a last glimpse of my humanity gave way to the darkness. I released the full force of my magic as Danielle screamed out. She collapsed to the ground holding her head. I watched blood dripping from her ears before she grew still. I proceeded to turn my magic on my father. He struggled against the magic staying on his feet for a moment before falling to his knees. I watched blood drip down his nose before he fell to his side his dead eyes staring up at me. I drifted to the ground Tony catching me in his arms as my humanity rushed through my body.

"Sapph," Tony whispered as my eyes shut my body falling limping in his arms.

"Is she okay?" Josh's voice rang out.

"I don't think so," Tony said as water hit my face. He was crying for me. I wanted to open my eyes and tell him I was fine but I couldn't move. "ERIC!" Tony yelled out.

"Oh my god what happened?" Eric asked rushing to us.

"She used her dark side to kill Danielle and her father," Tony said pain lacing his words as Eric took me into his arms.

"She's burning up. The magic is consuming her," Eric said softly as he laid me on the hard floor.

"Save her please," Tony begged Eric.

"She has to save herself. I don't think I can save her," Eric sighed clearly frustrated.

"I can't lose her," Tony said sitting next to me. "Sapphire you come back. You hear me, I can't do this without you," Tony sobbed rubbing my head gently.

"Sapphire the twins need you," Josh said as I struggled to push away the darkness. I winced as the darkness lashed out striking my soul.

"What happened to her eye?" Tony gasped as Eric frowned.

"She's fighting the darkness and it's not happy about that," Eric said as I struggled to break free. My children needed me so much. I had to make it for them. I felt a flare of light magic blast into the darkness. I felt the darkness seer my skin before the light broke through. I gasped sitting up wrapping my arms around Tony.

"Tony," I gasped as he held me close.

"Don't scare us like that again!" Tony declared as I looked up into his eyes.

"I won't. I love you so much Tony," I said firmly. I love him always. He was my eternity and I couldn't be happier. I was going to make the ancestors pay for their betrayal...

[A/N]
As a thank you for reading my story I have decided to add two parts tonight. Thank you so much for your feedback and continued support. Your guys' support means everything to me so I thank you from my heart!