Dark Lycan

I felt free as I stood with Eric. There was no limit to my magic.

"The darkness suits you. I love your black eyes," Eric said as I smiled.

"I'm glad I learned to embrace the darkness inside. It makes life easier," I smiled opening a door with my magic with no effort.

"I'm happy to see you are a quick study," Eric said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Kiss me," I said as he frowned.

"Are you sure you just got your heart broken?" Eric asked as I sighed pulling away from him.

"I want to have fun and you are worried about my feelings?!" I snapped harshly.

"I care about you Sapphire," Eric said softly grabbing my hand.

"I don't care!" I said pressing my lips to his hungrily. I felt the darkness urging me on as Eric put his hands on my waist. I used my magic giving off a burst of energy as he smirked. The darkness inside made me feel dangerously sexy. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he made his way up the stairs our lips never each other's.

"Sapph?!" Josh shrieked causing me to break contact.

"Josh," I gasped facing him. "What are you doing here?"

"Tony came back and said you weren't coming home. He refused to tell me why," Josh said but froze when our eyes locked.

"She saved the baby the only way possible," Eric said as I stood on the stairs.

"He said I was evil and without a reason to fight why bother?!" I snapped angrily. "He exiled me."

"He told you to stay away?" Josh said with rage in his eyes.

"He said I should have killed the baby," I whispered a dangerous anger filling my body.

"So why are you here with him?" Josh asked as I glared at him.

"Because it's fun and he doesn't hold my power back. Tony will soon learn that he shouldn't push me," I snapped coolly.

"Sapphire what are you going to do? The Sapphire I knew wouldn't risk the lives of people she cares about for selfish reasons," Josh said as I shattered a lamp next to him.

"I'm more powerful than Tony. I don't see the risk," I growled as Eric smirked.

"I find this new Sapphire very hot when she's angry," Eric said as I glared at my brother.

"You could have killed me!" Josh gasped as I rolled my eyes.

"So dramatic," I tisked as he gave me a disapproving look.

"Sapphire I'm warning you to say away from the pack," Josh said as dark rage rushed through me.

"Are you threatening me?" I demanded taking a step toward him. "I could kill you with zero effort so I'd be careful if I was you."

"Sapphire are you hearing yourself. You threatened your own brother and didn't even regret it," Josh said as I launched him across the room.

"Bye Josh," I snapped walking toward Eric whose eyes were wide.

"You launched your brother out of the house?!" Eric gasped as I smiled at him.

"Yes now playtime might have to wait we have to go get the twins," I said softly as Eric took my hand. We teleported straight to the nursery only to find armed guards waiting. I looked in the cribs but the twins weren't there.

"Sapphire I'd knew you'd come now enjoy prison," Tony snapped as I glared at him.

"Tony those aren't your children, give them to me!" I growled holding back the darkness for the proper moment.

"They belong here not with a murderer!" Tony said harshly without batting an eye.

"I have yet to kill anyone!" I said firmly. Eric stepped forward.

"I on the other hand won't hesitate to kill everyone here!" Eric smiled as I glared at Tony.

"Give me the twins and I'll leave and never come back. Refuse and I'll show you the extent of my dark magic," I growled harshly.

"Kill Eric!" Tony snapped as the guards aimed a gun at us. I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid Tony was. I put up a barrier as they emptied their clips the bullets bouncing off the shield.

"That's the best you could do?" I laughed launching my magic into Tony. He flew through the wall crashing into the next room. I quickly turned my attention to the guards without hesitation. I send a huge shockwave knocking them out. I rushed through the house checking every room before realizing they weren't here. I growled grabbing Tony by the neck.

"Sapphire," Eric started but I silenced him with a glared.

"Where are my children?!" I demanded as he smirked.

"Somewhere you'll never find them," Tony spat as I threw him on the bed.

"That's okay I'll just ask Jamie who I saw across the street," I snapped teleporting across the street. I walked up to her scooping her up. "Hey you," I smiled holding her close.

"Sapphire," she smiled at me.

"Do you know where the twins are?" I asked as Tony raced out of the house before stopping cold.

"Yeah Josh took them," Jamie said as I kissed her cheek.

"Thank you," I smiled before facing Tony. "She's so cute I might just keep her."

"Sapphire please she my little girl," Tony said as I glared at him.

"You realize that the twins are my little girls," I said softly as Jamie wrapped her arms around me.

"I want to play with Sapphire," Jamie smiled as Tony stiffened.

"I want to play with you too," I smiled at Tony who looked like he was going to be sick. "I warned you Tony." I said teleporting away Jamie still in my arms. I reached Eric's house placing her on the ground conjuring a bunch of toys.

"Sapph is it playtime now?" Eric called from the other room.

"Yeah," Jamie answered causing me to burst out laughing.

"Who's the kid?" Eric asked as he walked over to us.

"Jamie is Tony's daughter," I said as Eric smirked.

"This helps the twins how?" Eric asked as I faced him.

"Bargaining chip," I said knowing I crossed a line that could never be uncrossed and I liked it. I truly had embraced my dark Lycan strength...

[A/N]
I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. I wanted to know what are your thoughts on evil Sapphire?