Propaganda

I woke up trying to sit up only to wince as the rope ripped into my skin. I looked at the driver seat to see Eric focused on the road. I tried to use my magic to teleport away but nothing happened. I tried to use my Lycan strength but the rope burned. He must have laced it with wolfsbane. What could he want with me?

"I got her," he said into his phone. "Yeah it was easy, she thought I would let her go."

"How far out are you?" A man on the phone asked as I listened.

"We are pulling up out front right now," Eric said hanging up. He stopped the car as the door was pulled open. I felt two arms grab my arms pulling me from the car. They tossed me over their shoulder walking toward the building. I struggled as he laughed.

"Man Hank is going to have so much fun with you," the man said tossing me on the ground knocking the wind from my chest. I coughed rolling onto my side.

"Eric your payment is inside," the man said before I looked up at him. It was the Alpha from before the one who attacked Tony. "Hey beautiful."

"What do you want?" I coughed out as he crouched next to me.

"I want to make Tony suffer anyway I can," the Alpha smirked grabbing me by my hair, dragging me across the grass into the house. He dropped me on the ground as I winced.

"You won't get away with this," I snapped. "I'm this thing the council declared protected!"

"Sweetheart look around you. We are a rouge pack," Hank, the Alpha smiled.

"But rouges don't travel together and they don't have an Alpha," I said as he yanked me to my feet.

"This rouge has a pack," Hank said as I looked at him. "You will be lucky to live through the night. Your Gemini strength would make it so we could take over the council."

"My strength isn't what it used to be," I warned as he struck me. "If I was at my full strength these ropes couldn't hold me."

"Liar, no Lycan is immune to Wolfsbane," Hank said but I shook my head.

"I was shot several times with wolfsbane silver bullets," I said as he held my arms.

"Smile," he said gripping my throat. I felt my airway getting cut off but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. I saw a flash before he released me. I fell to my knees touching my throat. "Send it to him."

"I won't let you hurt him!" I growled trying to tackle Hank. I stumbled the Wolfsbane keeping me weakened. Hank laughed before dragging me into a bedroom. He tossed me on the bed before a woman walked toward me.

"Hank has asked that I help you put this on," she said holding up a deep red silk floor length dress with a plunging neckline.

"He can go to hell," I snapped but she grabbed my arms.

"He will kill me if you don't. Please," she pleaded. I nodded allowing her to help me put it on. She handed me a black mask to put on. She pulled my hair into a fancy bun before I put the mask on. I felt tears brimming my eyes as I realized this was going to be a propaganda execution. The woman put dark red lipstick on me before walking out. I gasped sitting on the bed. I was never going to see my children again and Tony was going to see me dead. My dead body was going to be etched into his mind forever. The door swung open as Hank walked toward me.

"I'm not going to live to see tomorrow," I said as he looked at me. "I will do this anyway you want as long as you promise to leave my children out of this."

"Are they Tony's children?" He asked and in that moment I was glad they weren't.

"No they aren't," I said softly as he nodded.

"Deal so long as you put on your best sad eyes," Hank said. I nodded as he pulled the rope off. I could escape but he would just come after the kids the next time so I did the unthinkable I followed him down the stairs to a party and by the end of the night I would be dead and Hank would have what he finally wanted, power.

"Look sad now or during the execution?" I asked as he looked at me.

"During the execution unless Tony arrives," Hank said as I looked down. I would do as he asked but if Tony showed up I would save him no matter what. Hank took my hand spinning me to face him. "One dance." I didn't feel like dancing with him but I did. We glided around the room with a dark elegance to this waltz. I was dancing with death around the room as everyone watched. "For what it's worth I'm sorry that I am going to kill you."

"Thanks it makes this entire situation so much better," I snapped as he shut up. He spun me round and round until there was a scream. He stopped looking toward the scream only to find Tony holding a woman by the neck.

"Hank your mate for mine!" Tony yelled as Hank continued to hold me as if we were still waltzing. I felt tears rushing down my face as Tony just complicated everything.

"Sure I'll even let yours go first," Hank yelled taking his hand off my waist. "Stay here or I'll track the kids myself," Hank whispered as I stepped a few feet toward Tony. I watched as Tony released the woman. She ran to Hank as I stopped moving.

"Sapph come on," Tony called as tears continued to streak my cheeks.

"I can't," I whispered as he looked at me confused. I saw a gun from the corner of my eye pointed at Tony. I stepped in front of Tony as a shot rang out. I gasped as the bullet ripped through my abdomen. I fell forward as Tony caught me in his arms. I reached up stroking his cheek before using my magic to send him away. At least I saved Tony even if I doomed myself. He was my always even if my life ends...