Epilogue

{10 years later}
I stood on the beach as Katherine posed with her boyfriend for prom. Van took pictures as her violet dress billowed behind her. She had her dark hair swept into an updo with a diamond clip.

"Dad we should go," Katherine said. She had started calling Van dad when she was fourteen as that is what he was to her.

"Okay but be back by curfew," he warned as she sighed. I felt tears spring to my eyes as they walked up the beach to the limo.

"She's growing up," I said as Van wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I know," he said calmly as I faced him.

"She graduates in May and she's going to move across the country to go to school in Florida," I said wishing she didn't have to leave us.

"We can visit at the drop of a hat. I'll teleport us there if you need to see her," Van smiled as I faced him. His arms rested on my hips as I looked into his kind eyes.

"You are too good to me," I said a smile pulling at my lips.

"I owe you everything," he said reaching down to touch my belly. "Hey little one!" He said to my belly. I laughed picturing our child listening inside me.

"Just a few more days and you will have a little girl to take care of," I said happily.

"She is going to look just like you," he said as I waddled up the beach into the house. I gasped as Josh ran past me.

"Hey where are you going?" I asked my seventeen year old son.

"I'm meeting Ashley at the mall," he said as I sighed.

"Be back by ten," I said extending his curfew by an hour. He grinned grabbing the keys before walking out the door.

"I have a new name idea, how about Kelly?" Van asked from the kitchen.

"You know I like the name," I said finally happy with a name suggestion.

"Really?" He smirked handing me a peanut butter and salami sandwich. I had really weird cravings this time. I sat on the couch eating the sandwich quickly when suddenly my water broke all over the couch.

"Oh shit," I gasped. I had been having contractions but I thought they were only false labor.

"I got you," he said teleporting to the hospital. We walked into the hospital and to the nurses station.

"My water broke," I said when a tumbling wave of pain hit me as another contraction started. I winced fighting back a whimper. Van noticed and started rubbing my back trying to lessen the pain.

"Breathe," he said softly as I glared.

"No how about you have this baby!" I growled my hormones and pain had made me angry.

"Sapphire you can do this," he said softly as the nurse led us to the room. I climbed in looking at him.

"The doctor will be right in," he said walking out. Van held my hand as another contraction hit. I clamped down on his hand a small whimper escaping my lips.

"Breathe Sapphire," Van said as I growled rage filling my eyes.

"You are the one who did this so fix it!" I said as the doctor came in.

"You are ready to push," she said as Van climbed in the bed behind me taking my hands.

"You are amazing Sapph," Van said as I began to push. I crushed his hand as the doctor smiled getting ready to catch. My forehead became slick with sweat as I pushed.

"Come Sapphire big push," the doctor said as I shook my head in exhaustion.

"No," I said breathing heavily.

"You have to," Van said as I shook my head again.

"I can't do it," I sobbed leaning back against Van.

"Pictured our little Kelly Sapph. See her running around playing and growing up. Push for Kelly," he said as I took a deep breath giving one final good push.

"Good Sapphire. Stop pushing," the doctor smiled as she held the baby cutting the cord. She handed me the baby after the baby cried out. She was beautiful with dark hair and bright blue eyes. She gripped my finger as I stroked her tiny hand.

"I told you she would be gorgeous just like you Sapphire," Van said with a smile. I felt the magic pulsing inside Kelly's small body causing my smile to fade slightly. She had a lot of magic more than the twins did. She might be in danger but I hoped she could have a normal life. "I love you Sapphire."

"I love you too Van," I said as he climbed out of bed sitting in the chair next to me. We grinned at Kelly as the doctor left the room.

"She's perfect," Van said as I looked at him.

"She has your power," I spoke softly.

"She will be safe we just have to make sure she is raised to control her magic," he said no hint of fear. I was filled with joy as she drifted to sleep in my arms. She was so precious, I couldn't be happier than I am right now.

"Can you call the kids," I smiled as he pulled out his phone calling Josh first before calling Katherine.

"They are on their way," he said pressing his lips to mine. I felt a fire whip through me that reminded me that I am hopelessly in love with Van Lucian. We have a great life and nothing could change that. Three kids; Katherine who is leaving to be a gymnast and Josh who is getting serious with his girlfriend and finally Kelly who has her whole life ahead of her with endless opportunities. My life was complete and I found myself content. Van has given me everything he has and I got my normal life without threats of the supernatural variety. Katherine and Josh had arrived smiling at their baby sister.

"I love you do you hear me," I smiled at them.

"We hear you," They said in unison. I was undeniably happy and I knew this is how my life will always be...

[A/N]
I decided an epilogue was necessary but if you could please let me know in the comments if you would like a sequel or what type of story you would be interested in. Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it. You guys are amazing.