5: Bacon and Eggs

Karma snuggled back under his covers and pulled Nagisa closer to him, the smaller boy seemingly made to perfectly link with Karma's body. Karma positioned his hand on Nagisa's scales, moving up and down the slick additions tenderly with a small smile on his face as Nagisa began to make a noise that resembled a purr as he gradually awoke.

"Karma?" Nagisa murmured as he groggily opened his eyes. 

"Good morning my little Sleeping Snake~." Karma kissed his lover before attempting to detach himself, just to find Nagisa had his arms around him in a death grip "Nagi can you let me go? I wanna make you food." Karma asked. Nagisa shook his head and a little smirk formed on his lips.

"Payback."

"Oh god you still remember that one time at Rio's?" Karma attempted to hide his blush, although we all know how that went.

"A snake never forgets~." Nagisa gave Karma a peck on the cheek before allowing the boy to leave to make food.

"Isn't it an elephant?" Karma questioned as he stood up.

"Eh."

Karma shook his head fondly as he watch Nagisa fall into a half-sleep where he just ignored anything he decreed didn't deserve his attention, which was pretty much everything.

Karma walked into his kitchen and took a look at his apron hanging on the wall before deciding not to waste in time with putting it on, although that task didn't take much time it was a few more seconds away from his favorite bluenette whom was upstairs.

Karma grabbed his pan before cooking up some bacon and eggs, something Karma had noticed Nagisa had liked alot after being transformed.

The bacon took longer than the eggs, so Karma started that first, coating the pan in an amount of butter before placing 6 strips onto the sizzling liquid.

Once the bacon was cooking, Karma grabbed his smaller pan and added butter to that one as well before plopping an egg onto it. 

A few minutes later he flipped the egg and checked on the bacon, deciding to leave the meat for a while longer as he finished Nagisa's egg and started on a second for himself.

Around this time Nagisa came downstairs, his pupils slightly slitted and his hair unkempt since he was too lazy to get a hairbrush. Yawning, he showed off his two fangs which glistened with a dark venom.

"Smelled the food?" Karma teased.

"Mm-hmm." Nagisa nodded as he walked aimlessly towards the first egg, just to be stopped by Karma's large hand.

"Hairbrush is in the bathroom, clothes in my room. We're going shopping and you can't go out like that." Karma handed Nagisa two rubber bands since he didn't own any hair elastics.

Nagisa glared ineffectively before taking the bands and sighing in defeat and going back upstairs to do as told.

Karma finished up the food and put it on the table just as Nagisa came back down wearing the blazer Karma used to wear back in junior high, even though it was too big for the small teen.

"That's my old blazer." Karma pointed out. Nagisa nodded.

"It's soft and smells like you." Nagisa hugged the cloth around him before sitting down.

"Itadakimasu." Nagisa said before enjoying his food happily.

Karma chuckled before sitting down and eating as well, quietly praising himself for a good meal and remembering that this is why his favorite food is his own cooking.

"Thanks Karma." Nagisa smiled as he finished.

"I remember that you liked bacon and eggs back in 3E so I thought I'd give it a try. Now come on, we need to buy you a few clothes if you're staying here." Karma took Nagisa out to the store to buy clothes and other household items he needed before returning home late that night.

"I'm tired." Karma yawned, looking to Nagisa who seemed perfectly awake.

"I'll be there in a few."