32: Yumi

"Nagisa, meet Yumi. Yumi, meet Nagisa."

Nagisa's arm nearly fell off as she shook his hand vigorously. "You're a guy, right?" She immediately asked the bluenette.

Several eyebrows were raised, but Nagisa nodded. "Yeah, how'd you know? Most people mistake me for a girl."

Yumi cackled. She pointed at Karma. "HA, BASTARD! I KNEW THAT YOU WERE GAY! YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER! YOU SAID YOU LIKED GIRLS!"

Karma sighed. "Yes, I have a boyfriend Yumi. Ca-"

"HAHAHA, I TOLD YOU KARMA YOU NEVER LIKED GIRLS! HAHAHA!"

When Karma told Nagisa that his aunt, the famed fiance of Misui, was coming over, he was not expecting this.

Oh, he and Yumi were going to have a field day.

"Wait one second there, just because I ha-"

Deciding to team up with Yumi, Nagisa stealthily crept up behind his unsuspecting boyfriend before gripping his bicep firmly and using the hold to spin Karma 180 degrees to meet him in a passionate kiss. Karma's eyes widened as a small blush began to dust his cheeks, but the red appearing now was nothing in comparison to the violent crimson that sprouted when Nagisa began to prod his tongue at the ever-so-slight gap between his lips since he had just been speaking. However, this gap wasn't large enough for Nagisa, so snaked his arm around to Karma's side, where he was ticklish. Karma gasped at the touch and Nagisa thrust his tongue in at the opportunity before unleashing his power on his victim, who until now had never experienced this harsh kiss, and still wasn't getting the full treatment since knocking Karma out wasn't Nagisa's priority here. Karma fluttered his eyes closed and weakly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's hips. Karma felt Nagisa weave his hand into his hair and rub his scalp just the way he liked it. Karma moaned into the kiss and submitted to the dominance of Nagisa, his arms going limp as Nagisa took full control. Karma's insides felt like mush and he had a flashback to the dazed mindset he was kept in for his and Nagisa's fun. Karma felt his legs turn to jelly before Nagisa detached himself at around 40 hits. Karma's knees gave out and he fell to the ground, a vigorous scarlet covering his entire face, making the line between his forehead and hair hard to see. His eyes were slightly teary and half-lidded as he panted out harsh wafts of air. His mind was covered with a cloud as he simply sat there.

Nagisa enjoyed the quick reminder on why this assassination tactic was so fun.

Karma looked blankly down to the floor for a few moments with glossy eyes before he was able to snap out of the daze and get back to his feet.

"Alright, alright," Karma stated after he was able to regain the breath Nagisa stole. "I give, I never liked girls. You win Yumi."

But Yumi wasn't basking in her victory. Instead she held a clipboard and a pen in her hands, a broad Korosensei grin stretched along her face, devil horns perched on her head.

"Give me alllll the details Karma~"

Karma was left confused. "What details? I have no ide-"

"I know that look in your eyes when Nagisa kissed you. It's faint, but it's clear as day to someone like me~. So, who topped? Did you take advantage of your blueberry and tie him up," Nagisa's face turned red. "Or did your boyfriend have a sudden act of courage and ride you? Or maybe-"

"OKAY, OKAY, NEW TOPIC PLEASE!" Karma said, his ears pink.

"Uh-uh, I refuse to back down until I get the facts down!"

"The only thing I'm comfortable telling you is that we shared dominance." Nagisa interrupted. "And that's all you're going to get." He added with a slight hint of bloodlust.

"Yes," Karma added. "Now please calm yourself."

The two waited in brief anticipation. "Alright." Her voice turned back to it's chipper voice.

An awkward laugh erupted from the hallway. "I see that you're all enjoying yourselves. I hope that Yumi won't make you uncomfortable or anything. She's caring and all, but she can be a bit crazy sometimes." Misui said, her face slightly pink from embarrassment.

"Pfft, whatever. You'll love me whether or not you want to. Just think about it! All four of us will be one big family! Though, does that mean that Karasuma-san and Irina-san will be our brother and sister-in-law?! Since you know, they adopted you, Nagisa-kun, and I'm as good as being Karma's mother at this point, (Hey! You're not much older than me!) but, yeah, technically I'm not."

Everyone paused. "You know, we have a really complicated family, if you think about it. We're probably related to everyone under the remains of the moon." Karma decided.

Nagisa could only wonder how Yumi knew he was adopted by them since Misui only knew very little about his past and this was the first time he remembered meeting her... He simply came to the conclusion that she knows everything and must be a psychic. (OWL HE FOUND US OUT! RUN!)

"Yeah, that'd be cool. Hey Nagisa-kun, wanna see some baby pictures of Karma? I brought the book just in case Karma found his soulmate~." The sudden change of subject made everyone pause for a moment. Karma was the first to act. Nagisa was shortly after.

"Hey! Who gave you permiss-"

Before he could interrupt further the red-head was tied up and gagged and thrown into the corner of the room thanks to one certain assassin who could move much too fast to be human. The bluenette appeared by Yumi's side, an innocent smile on his face.

"So, about those pictures."

Karma struggled furiously against the perfectly tied knots.

Yumi and Nagisa sat down on the couch before Yumi opened the book and showed Nagisa tons of pictures of Karma when he was a kid. One picture showed Yumi with a two-year-old Karma, the cocky attitude not yet arising within the redhead. His smile was absolutely adorable, and his eyes were big on his face. Chubby cheeks were flushed pink as he held a small beige stuffed bunny in his arms.

"Oh! That's the bunny Karma refuses to admit he has hidden in the locked closet he seems to think I wouldn't be able to get in to!" Nagisa smiled.

"Ah! So Karma still has that bunny! We named him Cocoa, and Karma would carry it with him EVERYWHERE. It was SO CUTE!" She squealed. "Oh, and here's one where he lost his first tooth! And here's one where he fell asleep in the flowerbed, that was priceless... Oh, and I cannot forget this one." She pointed to Karma who was now three, and was holding a bunch of flowers in his hand. One was in his hair, and he was crouched as he looked a bluebird in the eyes. "He was helping me make flower crowns. He was so helpful too!" She grinned, and Nagisa wondered if somebody could grin their faces off.

"Ah, I forgot to ask you, Nagisa. Do you have a job yet?" She asked after finishing the album of pictures.

"Oh, I'm an assassin." The words fell out of his mouth before he could stop it from happening. He needed to get back into shape, he was getting sloppy and letting out information like that. Silver-sensei must be face-palming in his trash heap where he was thrown after death.

"OOH YOU'RE AN ASSASSIN! THAT'S SO COOL! So, you like, kill people!" She said in a sugary voice.

"You're fine with that?" Nagisa asked, dumbfounded.

"Pfft, totes." She waved her hand as if brushing him off. "I mean, Karma needs somebody to protect him."

A muffled retort was Karma's response, seeing as he was still gagged.

The two looked back to Karma.

"Should we untie him?" Nagisa questioned.

"No! We need to draw on him!" Yumi shot up, her naturally red hair floofing around her, allowing Nagisa to fully realize she had dyed streaks of light violet and white woven throughout her ponytail.

"Draw...." Something inside Nagisa reminded him Yumi knew he was an assassin now, meaning... "I'm in."

All his bloodlust came pouring out at once.