46: Confront

Karma's eyes hardened as he walked into his office. A small smirk tugged at the edge of his lip, but he quelled it quickly. He couldn't show that he had already won, no, that would be no fun.

Karma slowed his brisk pace in front of room 1407, Takahashi's secondary office. Each member of the elites of the company had a main office for small meetings and things where they needed to be a "representative of the company" and a smaller, second office where they could be more messy and have pictures up. Takahashi rarely went into his main office, he hardly ever had other companies representatives over, the lazy bastard.

Karma knocked harshly, not waiting before walking in, placing a false glare on his face. His watch buzzed softly against his wrist.

"Ah, Karma~" Karma's eye twitched at the familiarity "I see you got my message?" Takahashi purred, thinking that he had won.

Karma gritted his teeth and hissed out a "yes".

"Hah! So that means you know what I figured out~ And you're here to grovel and beg me to keep this secret aren't you~ Where's your little boy toy? Did he send you all alone, or better yet did he abandon you? Haha!" Takahashi laughed, but was suddenly cut off by a voice behind him.

"Not quite."

Takahashi's eyes widened as he saw Karma's "fear" and "anger" turn into a smug expression.

"Yes, we sure got the email Takahashi, we got the email which proved how little you know. Thievery, really? Such a low class reason to drop off the map." Karma chuckled.

"Yes, I was doing something much more... refined." Nagisa purred as he placed a knife softly on Takahashi's throat, making the man stiffen solid.

"W-What is-- is this-- A-Aka--bane?" Takahashi breathed out, fearfully.

"Oh? It's what Nagisa was doing those years, you did want to know, didn't you? How about we teach you with a nice little demonstration, ne?" Karma tilted his head slightly to the side, chin tilted up.

"W-wait--" Takahashi began to beg, but went silent as Nagisa pressed his blade deeper.

"Shhh, prey should be seen, not heard, don't you agree?" Nagisa chuckled darkly.

"You thought you got us backed into a corner didn't you? Had it all figured out. You'd be surprised how quickly Nagisa noticed you were bullshitting us. You might have had a chance in the beginning, but the second we fought back you already lost. Really, Takahashi, you should have gotten the hint with what happened to Takaoka."

"H-He-- He just... left? Ran!" Takahashi yelled.

"Oh, sure~ Believe what you want sweetheart, but just remember, this knife is still stained with his blood." Nagisa whispered into Takahashi's ear.

Takahashi flew into panicked begging and sobbing, but Karma merely smirked and placed gun at his head.

"Night night~"