9: Virtuosos

Nagisa walked into his next class and went to the teacher, introducing himself as the new student as asking where he should sit.

"There should be an empty desk in the back, by Karma-kun and Asano-kun. They are the ones-" The male started to explain who Karma was, just to be cut off.

"I know who Karma and Asano-kun are, sensei. I'll go take my seat." Nagisa stated before walking and sitting next to Karma.

"Twice in a row we're seatmates." Nagisa smiled innocently at Karma using the facade he held years ago.

"I don't think we've formally been introduced Shiota-kun. I am Asano Gakushuu, you were in E Class back in Junior High if I recollect properly." Asano tapped Nagisa on his shoulder to get the bluenette's attention.

"Ah, yes nice to meet you in a nicer light than three years ago Asano-kun. Please, call me Nagisa, everyone does." Nagisa smiled as he shook Asano's hand.

"I will. So you and Karma-kun are close?"

"Yeah, got a problem Asano-kun?" Karma snapped.

"Karma!" Nagisa chided.

"No don't worry Nagisa-kun, I was annoying him earlier about his lack of friends in this school." Asano defended.

"Ah, well yeah, most of our classmates went to different schools. I was home schooled afterwards, but I decided to enroll back here to be in school with Karma." Nagisa lied seamlessly.

"Boys in the back, shut up and watch the lesson." Shinkei-sensei snapped from his position at the front of the room.

"Gomen, sensei." Nagisa apologized as the boys ended their conversation and looked to the board.

After that class was lunch.

"Nagisa-kun, would you liked to eat lunch with me and my friends? Karma-kun can come along as well, even though he usually eats alone." Asano offered. Nagisa looked to Karma for a moment before nodded.

"Sure, why not." Nagisa innocently smiled, making Asano shiver.

"G-Great. Let's go." Asano hid his doubt and led the couple to his normal eating place where the other four virtuosos were waiting.

"Gakushuu-kun, you brought Karma-kun, and... who's this lovely maiden?" Ren asked.

"My name is Shiota Nagisa, please just call me Nagisa, everyone does. Hey, Karma! Come on!" Nagisa smiled at Karma, motioning for his boyfriend to come over as he ignored that Ren called him a girl.

"Karma, eh? This your girlfriend?" Seo taunted the redhead as he came to the group.

"Boyfriend, Seo-kun." Karma snapped.

"That's a boy?" Koyama questioned, looking Nagisa over.

"Yes, Koyama-kun, I am a boy." Nagisa glared.

"Wow, you really look like a girl." Teppei stated.

"It was helpful with the assassination of my teacher back when I was in E Class with Karma." Nagisa inwardly smirked as the virtuosos froze at learning Nagisa was also a member of the E class.

"Yes, and now that Nagisa-kun has been introduced, we should eat. We have wasted enough time as it is." Asano ordered as everyone sat and took out their bentos.

"Nagisa-kun, you shouldn't just eat meat, it's not good for your health." Asano commented, pointing to Nagisa's bento which was filled with just meat.

"I have a rare condition where I need to eat alot more meat than anything else to sustain my body. Don't worry Asano-kun, I eat plenty of other things for breakfast and dinner." Nagisa lied.

'Yeah no you don't Nagisa, you just eat meat and eggs.' Karma thought to himself.

"As long as you are getting what you need. We wouldn't want a new student of the A Class to wither." Asano smiled his charming smile.

"Still as elitist as ever, even without the E Class." Karma mocked.

"It's fine, Karma, it's how this school is run after all. Back when we were in E Class we didn't mind the teasing that much, we had other things to worry about like the world exploding." Nagisa shrugged as he finished his food. Karma chuckled.

"That we did." Karma kissed Nagisa's cheek as the seven boys went back inside for their next class.

The rest of school flew by before Karma and Nagisa took the train back home.

"Hey Nagisa." Karma called for the attention of his lover.

"Yeah Karma?" Nagisa looked up from the Ao no Exorcist manga he had been reading.

"Are you going to call Karasuma and Irina? I mean they are your parents. They've been pretty broken up since you left." Karma asked.

Nagisa turned his gaze downward as he closed his eyes in thought.

"You could invite them over maybe? I don't think I would be able to call them myself without seeing them in person."

"I'll invite them over for dinner, it's not uncommon for me to do that. They practically consider me part of the family and insist I don't use honorifics with them. I'll call them now." Karma smiled before walking over and kissing Nagisa's forehead.

"Thanks." Nagisa sheepishly smiled up at Karma before Karma left the room to make the call.

Karma dialed Irina's number, which she had even changed to "Mom-to-be" in his contact list.

"Irina?" He asked when she picked up.

"Karma! Long time! How are you?" The blonde bubbled.

"I'm doing good. Hey I was wondering if you and Karasuma wanted to come over for dinner tonight, I wanted to show you something really important." Karma decided to keep the nature of the meeting vague.

"Tonight? Yeah I think that will work. Let me just go ask Tadaomi about it. HEY HONEY WE'RE GOING TO KARMA'S FOR DINNER HE NEEDS TO SHOW US SOMETHING!" Irina yelled in the background, getting a muffled 'fine' in response. "Alright! We'll see you at six!" 

"See you then." Karma smiled lightly at her antics, feeling like Irina had become the Mom he never had.

Karma went into the other room to tell Nagisa.

"They're coming at six, which is in two hours. We should do our homework and make food before they get here." Karma instructed, getting a nod in response as they went to their bedroom to work on the homework.

"Wow Nagisa, you really have gotten smarter." Karma commented at how Nagisa was able to keep up and almost match Karma's pace at doing the material.

"Only got ten minutes to do this much work while I was with Silver-sensei. I had to learn to do it fast." Nagisa reminisced as he finished up about a minute after Karma was done.

"Well then shall we make the food? We have about an hour."

"Let's go." Nagisa kissed Karma before the two walked downstairs to make food both normal people and Nagisa people could enjoy.

Nagisa went and set the table for four before running upstairs to change right before 6.

The doorbell rang.