the universe has grown dark.

i used to look at you like you'd hung the moon in the sky.

you were the center of my universe.

everything in my life revolved around you, i guess in a way i put my life on hold for you.

i was always trying to hold your attention for as long as you'd grace me with it.

i've never looked at anyone else like that or let alone have everything i do be about someone else.

you were all i wanted.

the world around us could be crumbling down but i wouldn't have batted an eye as long as i had you by my side.

it's been a little over a year now without the moon and the sky is so dark.

has it always been so empty and void?

i haven't seen the stars in a while either.

you left and took it all with you, you stole my moon and my stars.

you went off into the unknown and you took it all with you.

how could you do that to me? i thought i meant something to you...

sometimes i hope you're suffering just as much as i have been.

that you've been dealing with the same amount of hurt, if not more, because of the way you treated me.

you always treated me like i was less than you as if i wasn't important enough to be in your life.

then i come to my senses and realize that i'd never want that for you.

somehow even after all of this, i could never wish this kind of hurt on you.

i could never wish any kind of pain on you.

a year and a half without you, and you still mean too much to me for me to ever hate you.

i want to hate you so bad.

i owe it to myself to hate you.

you deserve for me to hate you—yet i can't bring myself to.

i still think about you like you hang the moon in the sky.

i look at our old memories and smile fondly remembering the days when the moonlight was blinding.

it's been a year and a half without you and i still miss you like the day you left.