here we go again.

how is it that no matter how many times i think i meet someone who seems different from everyone else they turn around and prove me wrong?

there were two guys recently who i thought were different from all the rest and it's almost as soon as i thought that they switched up.

one of them made me so uncomfortable in my own room,

that's my area,

my safe space.

i can't have bad memories like that in here.

i had to kick him out.

and then someone from high school popped back into my life and i thought that maybe they had changed but it's been two days and i haven't heard from him and he was at his ex-girlfriend's house today.

i suppose that makes sense though because that's how it turned out last time too.

you'd think that four years would make some sort of a difference in a person but maybe i was the only one who used the time to change?

maybe they're content with who they are,

which is fine i just personally wish they'd spent more time on their friends.

most guys think that i'm so very intrigued by the blank and boring selfies that they send every time we "talk".

i'm so very sorry to burst your bubble but there's nothing i hate more than that.

i can't get to know you by the four different ways you take selfies.

i don't know what you expected from that.

i much prefer texting to snapchat mainly because of that.

there's so much a text can say but the dumb pictures they send only mean one or two things.

more often than not they're just trying to get in my pants and i'm not the type to give in easily to that kind of stuff.

i think i've already met my soulmate and we just need time to work on ourselves,

they say by the time you're in your twenties you've already met them.

i'd like to think i met mine already but there's also a part that dreads that.

none of the guys in my life are really "soulmate" worthy if you know what i mean.

they're all mostly frat boy types.

and i don't know about you but i'd rather not be stuck with a chad for the rest of my life.