365 days ago.

three hundred and sixty-five days ago i was with my two best friends on the planet.

we went to chilis and back to one of their houses.

he played fortnite and i stood behind him playing with his hair, and olivia sat on the piano bench looking at memes and watching us.

i wore his burgundy sweater because i was cold and also it smelled like him so why not.

i remember i stopped playing with his hair because my arms got tired and he threw a tiny fit because of it.

i put my hands back in his hair to help ease his frustration at the game.

at some point we all ended up on the couch, cuddled together, watching who knows what it was.

my head on his chest and his fingers in my hair, his head on liv's chest and we're all laughing and having a great time.

i remember thinking that i'd love to live in that moment for the rest of my life.

sadly, moments don't last forever and happiness is fleeting.

a month later he would tell me that my time was up and he would step out of my life.

i'd be left in the dark with a bleeding heart.

three hundred and sixty-five days later and i still think of him.

i remember every detail about him.

from the way his eyes lit up to the way his lip curled up when he smiled that stupid smile i loved so much.

i think i'll always remember him, he was my first real love.

hopefully three hundred and sixty-five days from now this ache will be gone.