i don't need you.

sometimes i worry about what might happen if you ever read any of these or at least the ones about you.

would you even be able to tell which ones are about you?

would you even care?

i write about you all the time and you consume my every thought and i can't seem to get your stupid face out of my head and i think of it often.

you're still one of the most beautiful things i've had the joy of looking at.

there's nothing more i want than for you to go away.

sadly the image of you is burned in my mind.

i can't get rid of you.

i wish maybe you would read these.

maybe then you'd be able to process what you put me through and just how i felt for you.

we both know that when you love,

you love h a r d.

but what you don't know is that i'm exactly the same way.

the way i felt about you rivals how you felt about her.

you didn't know that because i never told you.

i didn't tell you so many things that i should've and i'll regret that for the rest of my life.

maybe it's good that we never worked out because how fiercely we love could've torn the world apart.

the fire that would result from our love colliding could've shattered time and space.

we were a force to be reckoned with.

you and i were unstoppable and that's why we never worked because we simply would've been too powerful and nothing that good can last.

"nothing gold can stay."

i think about that line often in reference to you.

you were my golden thing and you couldn't have ever lasted in my love.

my love transcends the known universe,

there is so much that i know and so much left for me to learn and you wouldn't have been able to last long here. 

nobody has.

i'm fine with that because i have myself at the end of the day and i'm getting used to her.

she's fun to be around.

i make myself laugh so often it's almost as if i'm not alone.

i don't need you or your love.

and i never did.

it's taken me so long to realize that.