que será.

don't let your brain get filled with what if's and might have been's.

don't let your mind run away with things you can't control.

there's always going to be an unexpected factor in your life that will mess everything up.

and that is okay.

you can't control everything.

you don't have to be in control all the time.

breathe.

it's okay.

your mind shall race about wonderland and the places you will go.

you will think about wonderland after it has fallen and the destruction left behind.

you might often think about things you can't change, but don't fret too much over them.

they're in your past and are history.

nothing you do or say will allow you to go back in time and change anything no matter how hard you try.

the days will come and go and soon enough they will be but a fleeting memory as you look back on your life.

this moment, in particular, will pass you without a moment's notice and will quickly become the newest memory in the archive of your brain.

you'll never be able to change what was but you can change what will be.

it's never too late to do something again in a different way.

every day is a new day, take it and make it something you're happy with.

make yourself proud.

you got this.