miss you.

it's still so weird not having you in my life.

sometimes i miss you so much i can hardly breathe.

days like today i struggle the most without you.

all i want is to talk to you...

i miss the small conversations.

i miss calling you at two in the morning just to hear your voice.

i remember one time i missed you so much i called you at two in the morning and you answered and told me you were showering.

for some reason, you kept me on the line and kept talking to me.

you stayed on the phone with me for the next two hours while we talked about anything and everything, as we so often did.

it's one of my favorite memories.

there was always something to talk about, no matter what time of day it was.

it's such a simple thing, talking on the phone.

i can't believe i took it for granted.

there's nothing more i'd want right now than to call you up and catch up.

seeing how we're no longer in each other's lives, i think it'd be best if i didn't call.

your laugh and your voice were easily one of my favorite sounds in the world.

i'm glad i have so many videos of it.

i have one video, you were playing fortnite, as always.

you had just gotten first place in duos, how wild is that?

i zoomed in on the screen, then panned to you and you had that goofy smirk on your face, and you're looking at me and say "it was all me i killed all of them." and you looked so proud of yourself.

i remember watching you play that stupid game for hours on end just so i could spend time with you.

every minute i spent with you was a great one.

even the ones we fought in.

i even kind of miss fighting with you.

maybe one day i'll reach out.