secrets.

they say that knowledge is power.

i believe that's somehow true.

if you know something about someone, regardless of it being good or bad, you have some sort of power over them.

if you wanted to you could hold that over their head and use it to your advantage.

it's whether you use that information to blackmail them that decides what kind of person you are.

when you trust someone with something about you,

you don't expect them to ever use it against you but sadly that happens more often than you would think.

you hope they'll respect the secrets that slip through your lips at two in the morning and keep it to themself.

ever since meeting you, i've learned many things,

you've taught me more than i'd ever want to know and for that, i have to thank you.

i'm my own person and i deserve more than you'd ever be able to give me.

telling people things that you're ashamed of is terrifying i'd never been so scared to look at my friends.

looking at their faces after i had told them what had transpired between us is probably going to stay with me forever.

they weren't mad at me but they were mad at the situation and at you.

i've never seen olivia that angry and honestly, i'd rather not see her that angry for the rest of my life.

you don't think your actions or words have an effect on people but they do.

nothing you can say or do will ever make me forgive you.

i've given up.

congratulations.

you've won.

you broke me!

your prize is losing a bunch of amazing people who would go through hell and back for the people they love.

you couldn't have asked for a better group of people.

i'm too nice to you. 

i'm sorry i got too "clingy",

i'm sorry i was annoying.

i know it's obnoxious and you're not the first person to tell me that.

i'm terrified of what you did happening to me again,

i built up walls so damn high i can't even see over them anymore.

you took the knowledge i gave you and somehow managed to ruin me with it.

are you proud of yourself?

they say knowledge is power and i know too much about you.

i'd suggest watching your back if i were you baby.