center part two.

it's been a while since we last talked and i know that nobody is to blame but myself.

it's always my fault isn't it?

we've been walking down this lonely road for far too long and my feet are blistered and bleeding.

i think i see the end of the road up ahead and it looks like hell at the end of it.

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't scared.

we've reached the end and i was right.

it's hell on earth here.

you're not here.

where did you go?

it wasn't what i wanted but maybe this was how you always wanted it to end?

traveling down this bitter cold road alone with my arms wrapped around me so tightly that i'm holding myself together.

i think all of the strings inside of me have finally snapped. 

what am i supposed to do now?

i'm a doll without any stitches.

i'm falling apart right before your eyes.

why don't you care?

i want you to care.

i need you to care.

it feels like the weight of everything i've ever done is weighing me down and i'm drowning in an abyss in the bottom of the ocean.

this isn't what i wanted.

i wanted you here with me.

i needed you here with me on this road.

i wanted you holding me so tightly that the strings inside of me wouldn't ever dare break.

i'm sorry that everything has fallen apart.

i'm sorry that i seemed to have ruined everything again.

i'm sorry that i'm only capable of making messes.

i'm sorry that every time i seem to close my eyes all i can see is you.

i'm sorry that you seemed to have crawled inside my head and you won't leave.

i'm sorry that you're still the center of my universe.