Chapter 34, Part 2

I forgot to mention this in the previous chapter, but Fireheart just reached 5000k reads!! I've also noticed it's been getting a lot of buzz and attention lately, so THANK YOU all for reading and enjoying my first ever Merlin Love Story!

You can bet I'll be writing more Merlin love stories after this one, but only when I've gotten the right idea, which may take some time! But, yeah, Merlin is my absolute favourite character, so I'll mostly just be writing about him!

Ariella's P. O. V:

Merlin and Arthur didn't return home home that night.

I'd sung Constant as the Stars Above to Mira to help calm her before I put her to bed. Then I'd taken out my scrutiny crystal and mutter the spell to see them. The image showed Arthur looking badly wounded by a campfire, Merlin and Gwaine with him. I was shocked to see him with them, but glad at the same time. Merlin and Arthur must've run into some trouble earlier and then met Gwaine.

I watch as Gwaine picks up his sword and wanders into the forest, probably to collect firewood. Merlin crouches beside Arthur and hovers his hand above Arthur's head, muttering a healing spell. No matter what he'd tried it didn't seem to work.

I disconnect the image, knowing they will be alright, and Merlin will figure something out for Arthur's injury. I get up and change into my nightgown before I climb into bed, praying Arthur and my husband will return soon.

I'd also been using my scrying crystal to keep an eye on Morgana. She's managed to win over Gwen's loyalty. I refuse to believe my friend has betrayed us, and I refuse to follow Morgana. Especially after everything she's done to us. My loyalties lie, and always will lie, with Arthur and my husband.

I'd rather die than betray them.

The next morning, I get up and get dressed in my purple outfit, dressing Mira in a yellow dress, before I head downstairs for breakfast with Gaius and Mira.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Fireheart (A Merlin Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें