Chapter 1: what is love

In a small apartment in a foreign country, Ye Qingyu looked at the design he had just completed on the computer, and couldn't come back for a long time.

Love of a lifetime? I don't know her mother will regret her choice.

The prompt sound of the phone's WeChat interrupted Ye Qingyu's chaotic thoughts. Ye Qingyu picked up her mobile phone. Yuan Tian, ​​a fellow at the same school, came to country C to learn fashion design. I met by chance at a colleague gathering. Yuan Tian is a sunny and cheerful girl, her infinite vitality is something Ye Qingyu doesn't have. Ye Qingyu feels very novel to get along with Yuan Tian.

Ye Qingyu clicked on the voice, and the voice inside was a little low, "Yu, what are you doing lately? I haven't heard from it for a long time." Ye Qingyu was very curious about Yuan Tian's state at this time, passionate all the time. The person, what happened to her so that she could hear the depression in her voice?

Ye Qingyu: "I took an order two months ago and changed it countless times. The employer is not satisfied. I am distressed."

Yuan Tian was astonished, "What kind of request is it that stumps you, a talented woman? Why am I so unbelievable?"

Ye Qingyu was also helpless: "The employer asked to design a bracelet to express his love for his fiancée. The theme is the love of a lifetime."

Yuan Tian's whistle was heard in the voice, "Yu, do you know why you failed to meet the employer's requirements?"

Without waiting for Ye Qingyu's answer, Yuan Tian continued: "Because you have never been in love, what is love for you, a 22-year-old, innocent girl? You have never experienced it at all. How can you meet the employer's requirements? "

Yuan Tian's answer left Ye Qingyu speechless, well, she admitted that she really didn't know what love was. What happened to my mother, the frustration of my aunt, and there was no love in that circle. Some are just the involvement of the family and the exchange of interests. Even if you are in this romantic country, even if you are walking on the road, you can meet two men who kiss passionately, Ye Qingyu does not believe that there is love in this world.

Yuan Tian: "Yu, I recently fell in love with a series of novels. Would you like to read it?"

Ye Qingyu's light voice came, and she couldn't hear her weakness just now, "What?"

Yuan Tian: "I recently fell in love with apocalyptic novels. After reading it, I found hope in life. I hope the Mayan prophecy is true. I look forward to the arrival of the apocalypse."

Ye Qingyu laughed softly, "What annoyance have you encountered? It makes you cynical?"

Yuan Tian: "It's nothing, but I feel that there are too many unfair things in this world. I hope that the end of the world will give mankind a chance to reshuffle the cards. I have nothing, no power and no power, the end of the world is here, I Even if I become a zombie, it doesn't matter. As long as I can survive, I'll do my best to lay the ground for myself and my family. It's better to fight and kill by force than the current half-dead."

Ye Qingyu was very surprised, as if Yuan Tian suddenly lost hope in life, "What the **** is wrong with you? What happened? Do you need my help?"

Yuan Tian didn't know Ye Qingyu's life experience, but thought she was just like herself, a poor student studying abroad, because Ye Qingyu was really low-key.