Chapter 26: Harvest

Ye Qingyu lives on the twelfth floor. On the way back, he did not encounter any zombies, so he returned home smoothly and safely. He took off his clothes, entered the space, and took a hot bath. There is no water cut in the current community, and the water is still clear and normal to the naked eye. But she couldn't believe that there was really no virus in the water.

The heavy rain one month after the end of the world was estimated to have doubled the virus in the water to an extent that organisms could not bear. Anyway, there is a lot of water in the space, so Ye Qingyu had made up his mind long ago that as soon as the meteorite landed on the planet, he would no longer use outside water.

Ye Qingyu changed into clean clothes, except for space. Looking at the clothes she had just changed, Ye Qingyu was very tangled. The clothes were dirty and smelly. She didn't want to take them into the space and wash them in the washing machine. She had a slight habit of cleanliness, and she would definitely not be able to wear them if she didn't wash them. But if she just lost it like this, how many clothes would she have to waste? In the last days, these zombies are rampant, and when you have to fight zombies all the time, can you be clean? And these clothes are wearing one, one less. After the end of the world, all production stopped, and Ye Qingyu really didn't know when it could resume.

In the end, Ye Qingyu took the river water in the space and manually washed the clothes. She has a lot of river water, so she should feel more distressed about her clothes. Ye Qingyu spit out while washing his clothes. In the six months that Ye Qingyu was alive in the novel, let alone washing clothes, he couldn't take a bath for a long time. Although she is an ice-type superpower, she can turn ice into water. But these are also to save and use with the people in the team.

Seeing her hypocritically, the clothes of the characters in the novel were hardened into shells with blood stains, and I didn't see what happened to everyone. Even some people with supernatural powers cannot find suitable clothes to wear because of their soaring size. Her problem with her cleanliness has come out again. It's really hard to change from extravagance to frugality. Then I thought about it again, who made her have this condition now? It's impossible. If the condition is not necessary, she has to turn herself into an African refugee. Ye Qingyu did not realize that she had already regarded Ye Qingyu's experience in the novel as her past life.

Ye Qingyu cooked himself a big meal and had a nice meal. I had forgotten the situation that I had been vomiting in the dark because of killing zombies a long time ago. After the meal, Ye Qingyu went back to the space to practice. In the early days of the last days, people didn't know how to improve their abilities. It was only discovered that after the power was consumed, it was restored. The abilities will grow slowly. Later, someone discovered that after consuming the power, quietly meditating, the power will also increase.

Now zombies don't have crystal nuclei, but there are mutant animals and plants. When there is no crystal nucleus, if you want to upgrade your ability, you need to meditate. According to the early content of the novel, Ye Qingyu knows some little practice skills. For example, if you run out of powers and practice again, your powers will grow faster and more.

Therefore, during the three days when Ye Qingyu was in space, except for the time to eat and rest, the ice powers, the wood powers, the mental powers, and the internal powers continued to practice in sequence. When I got tired of sitting, I got up and practiced swordsmanship. Until night fell again, Ye Qingyu dressed up again and went out. Still riding her little flying pigeon.

The first goal this time is an electric car monopoly plaza. This store is very large, with well-known brands of electric vehicles. In addition to electric vehicles and electric tricycles, there are also electric vehicles and electric buses, which can be described as abundant in inventory.