Chapter 24: First battlefield

Ye Qingyu no longer struggled with height, changed into a loose black sportswear, rolled up his hair, put on a hood, and put on a mask and glasses. She has not forgotten that there is no power outage yet, and cameras everywhere are still operating. Although she has figured out where there is a camera during this time, she can't guarantee that there will be fish that slip through the net, besides, there are still people who use mobile phones to take pictures.

Wrapped the soft sword around her waist, and then Ye Qingyu was embarrassed because her waist was too thin to hold it. The soft sword is one meter long, and there is a buckle on the hilt to hold the tip of the sword. So at present, the soft sword can no longer shrink. Ye Qingyu thought, ask a gold type supernatural power to help her see if she can change this setting.

In the end, Ye Qingyu put the soft sword into the space again, and pretended to take it from the backpack when necessary. Anyway, the soft sword in a circle is easy to carry. Ye Qingyu put on his backpack and went out. At this time, Ye Qingyu's height of 1.7 meters, plus his costume, looked like an ordinary teenager from behind.

Ye Qingyu let go of his mental power and surrounded him within ten meters. In this way, it will not consume too much mental energy, but also can ensure her safety. Ten meters can give her time to react.

In the early days, zombies would not go upstairs, would not go downstairs, would not open the door, but would only scratch the wall and the door. When the end of the world broke out, it was early in the morning again, and people who were awake, whether ordinary people, supernatural beings or mutants, would instinctively avoid danger when experiencing great changes, so at this time most people and zombies are in their own homes. Do not rule out, watching the falling skyfire meteorite, ran out of the house to see the lively people.

Haitian City is a first-class city with a very rich nightlife, especially some places that are still operating at night. Many people were still swaying outside in the early morning. There are car accident scenes everywhere on the road. When the meteorite falls, it makes people panic. Some people not only did not stop, but accelerated their driving, looking forward to returning home soon. So when the driver falls into a coma, you can imagine what will happen.

Ye Qingyu didn't drive, and her two cars in her family had been taken into the room long ago. Regardless of whether the car's performance is suitable for driving in the end times, one was the first car that grandma gave to the original owner, and the other was left by her grandmother, so she stayed. She has become the Ye Qingyu of this world, which can be regarded as a kind of nostalgia for her relatives.

Ye Qingyu pushes an electric car on the road. The electric car consumes no fuel, is rechargeable, has a small sound and small size. On this road where there are scrap cars everywhere, it can move quickly and easily. In fact, it is not so easy. Some plants in the green belts on both sides of the road have grown to the middle of the road. Although these did not have the ability to attack, Ye Qingyu couldn't guarantee that they didn't have the ability to attack, so she also walked very carefully.

Ye Qingyu also found a problem, that is, it was so hot. It was obviously winter, but she felt that it was like the temperature of summer. Fortunately, she is a supernatural person, and it is easy to resist drought and heat. In order to cover up her appearance, she had to bear it because she was over-wearing.

Ye Qingyu ignored the screams of the living people. At this time, there were also many people running out of the shops on the roadside, most of them rushing to the car. They all desperately want to leave this nightmare place and return home. Is the situation at home really as safe as they thought?