Chapter 182: Be a fisherman

Ye Qingyu rolled his eyes in his heart. If you want to say that the potion I prepared doesn't work, just say it straight, turning around, is it interesting?

Xia Wu felt a bit feverish on her face, but fortunately her face was so dark that she couldn't see it. Xia Wu said embarrassedly: "No, the potion is definitely useful. No one was bitten, only I was bitten. Because I was too troublesome, I only sprayed it for two days, and I was bitten if I didn't spray it today. "After finishing speaking, he scratched his head embarrassedly, and apologized to Ye Qingyu: "I'm sorry, I caused you trouble. It's my own problem."

Although Ye Qingyu was dissatisfied that Xia Wu did not listen to her, she had already apologized. It didn't cause much damage, and it worked better in this way. No one will ignore their opinions in the future.

Ye Qingyu waved his hand and said, "It's okay, I can't do much, this time I was lucky, and there was no big problem. I hope everyone can remember that you are responsible for yourself for the next trip."

So since then, as long as it is the potion, powder and pills given by Ye Qingyu, everyone has paid special attention to it. At least so far, since they entered the forest, only Xia Wu has been bitten because he did not spray the potion. No one else has been bitten by mutant insects. Some mutant insects can also be seen flying around them.

On the fourth day, lightning came back. After handing over thirty crystal nuclei under his neck to Ye Qingyu, how to get rid of it, it didn't go away. No way, Ye Qingyu had to leave lightning.

Because of the existence of foxes and eagles, before the mutant beasts found them, they all knew the existence of the mutant beast. They encountered two groups of mutant beasts, one was a mutant snake and the other was a mutant rat, and the two were fighting for life and death. Once a natural enemy, now a mortal enemy. The mutant mouse actually has the ability to resist desperately.

The numbers of these two populations are really not small, and their heads are unexpectedly earth-based abilities of the early fourth level. There are also countless mutant rats and snakes of the third and second levels.

Everyone listened to the analysis of the fox and the eagle, and everyone's heart sank. If the two dozen of them were attacked by such a group of mutant beasts, they might not be able to escape.

In fact, Ye Qingyu has been spreading out her mental power, observing the surrounding situation, she can find the surrounding situation more intuitively than the fox and the eagle. If there is really an invincible situation, Shen Ye will be reminded to change direction. Shen Ye asked everyone to rest on the spot, and when the two sides were about to fight, they went up to clean up the mess. Well, they are going to be fishermen.

The fox did not find any mental abilities in the two populations, so they are currently three kilometers away from the battlefield. When they discovered this war, it was around ten in the morning, and now it was three in the afternoon. I don’t know how long they have been fighting, and how long will they have to fight?

When the fox felt almost the same, he told everyone that he was ready to go, and the two bosses had already fought together. Ye Qingyu also wanted everyone to get closer and see their battle.

Because it is so exciting, these two fourth-level mutant beasts can already control the soil. Although she had seen the defensive soil wall formed by mutant dogs, she now has new tricks. The soil thorns that emerged from the ground were made by mutant rats, and mutant snakes could also control the soil, forming soil shields to protect themselves and their subordinates, and then counterattack back like mutant rats.

A group of twenty-six people walked to the battlefield silently. When I was approaching, I saw the corpses everywhere, withered branches and leaves, and red corpses all over the mess.

The squeaking and hissing sound is endless. At this time, the low-level mutant snakes and mutant rats have long lost their abilities. The mutant rats hung on the mutant snakes, scratching and biting.

The **** scene made people very uncomfortable, but everyone's eyes were quickly attracted by the battle between the two fourth-level mutant beasts. They never knew that the earth element ability could still be used in this way.

Suddenly everyone began to reflect on their own abilities and how they could use them.

Because of the soundproof barrier of the fox, Shen Ye instructed everyone with confidence: "All the abilities are one step forward, lined up, and the two are two meters apart. Prepare to attack. The body mutant takes a step back and uses what they are equipped with. Firearms attack the living mutant beasts. Don't attack the two fourth-level mutant beasts yet."

Everyone quickly stood up, and Shen Ye gave an order, and everyone attacked. Suddenly the various abilities flew together, each gun was equipped with a silencer, and only a puff sound was heard. These mutant animals have red eyes, and some are still fighting, ignoring the sudden appearance of humans. Some left behind the enemies they were fighting, and rushed towards humans.

At first, no one attacked the fourth-level mutant beasts, and the two were fighting in full swing. Until someone fired a shot at the mutant rat, but didn't hit the key point, it alarmed the two mutant beasts who were fighting for nothing. Ye Qingyu frowned, because she had been paying attention to the battlefield with mental energy, and naturally saw Yulan's flustered head lowered.

Because the two fourth-level mutant beasts found that their subordinates were almost dead. A group of people also appeared. These two unexpectedly shrank their bodies suddenly, fleeing in opposite directions.

"Fox, take me to chase the mutant snake, Qingluan and Lightning to chase the mutant rat! The others continue to hunt the remaining mutant beasts and clean the battlefield."

Immediately, Shen Ye and the fox rushed to the left. Shen Ye believed in Ye Qingyu's strength, and the speed of lightning could catch up with the mutant rat. On the contrary, the speed of him and the fox were a little slow. So after giving the order, he nodded to Ye Qingyu and left.

And Ye Qingyu yelled, "Lightning!" Lightning immediately transformed, and a huge snow-white mutant beast appeared in front of everyone. Ye Qingyu got on Lightning's back and rushed out with a brush! Go in the direction where the mutant rat left. The person next to him felt a strong wind blowing. Basically everyone stopped their movements and watched this scene in surprise.

As soon as the actions of his men stopped, the leaders of both sides fled again. Except for some mutant beasts that killed the red eye, some low-level mutant beasts also began to flee.

Li Xianfeng took the lead in speaking: "Don't be stunned, everyone, the mutant beast is going to run away!" This exclamation drew everyone's attention back, and continued to kill, his hands kept moving, and his mouth started to talk. .

Meng Xiangrui was still a little dazed: "So handsome!"

Zhang Shan followed up: "The speed is so fast! This should be the speed variant snow leopard."