Chapter 123: Soaring into the sky

Ye Qingyu stared at Shen Ye with star-studded eyes, and replied, "A Ye, I have no objections, the plan is perfect."

Shen Ye looked at Ye Qingyu's adoring eyes, and gently touched Ye Qingyu's head, "There are still many imperfections in this plan, but for the two of us, Lantian, you and me, this can only be done for now."

Shen Ye turned his head to look at the blue sky again, and asked, "Blue sky, is there anything you don't understand about what I just said?"

Lantian shook his head.

After Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu were fully armed, they got out of the car with the blue sky. Put the car into the space, and the two of them looked at the blue sky at the same time.

Lan Lan Tsaojiao happily changed her figure, lowered her body slightly, and Shen Ye jumped up with Ye Qingyu in her arms. The mutant goshawk flapped its wings and soared straight into the sky. Shen Ye grabbed the feathers on the goshawk's back with both hands. Encircling Ye Qingyu, leaning on the back of the blue sky, Ye Qingyu quickly cast a barrier, and immediately blocked the whistling wind outside.

There was no need for Ye Qingyu to lay down on the back of the blue sky. The takeoff of the blue sky and the feeling of overweight directly caused the two of Shen Ye to get close to the back of the blue sky. After the blue sky rushed to a certain height and leveled off, there was a sense of weightlessness. This feels so exciting!

However, the speed of the mutant goshawk was too fast. Soon, he swooped down again, Ye Qingyu leaned hard in Shen Ye's arms, calming his beating heart, and Ye Qingyu felt that his heart was about to jump out.

The alternating feeling of overweight and weightlessness is not comparable to the stimulation of a roller coaster. It is mainly the speed of the blue sky, not free fall, but the acceleration movement with acceleration higher than gravity!

Ye Qingyu thought, fortunately, Lantian remembers that there were two big living men without seat belts on his back. Otherwise, if you have a sideways gliding and an air flip, she and Shen Ye will really have to fall freely.

Although Ye Qingyu was lying on the back of the blue sky, he seemed to see nothing. But her scattered mental power'sees' everything. The surrounding clouds, the wind carried by the blue sky, seem to float away in the distance. Isn't that the feeling of sitting on the outer shell of an airplane?

Their plan was implemented perfectly, and the Huajia's target materials were successfully obtained. Those two people with mental powers had to explore the surroundings and did not find the blue sky in the first time. And the blessing of the blue sky's wind powers disappeared within the range of their spiritual power in a blink of an eye.

Even if I found the blue sky and watched it fly away, I didn't care about it. Even if I put it in my heart, it disappeared without a trace before it could be reported. After they landed, the people of the Hua family didn't know that what they wanted to take was gone.

"A Ye, do we count as grabbing food from the mouth?"

"No, at best we have pulled out an inconspicuous dog tooth."

Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu were out of the detection range of each other's mental power, paying attention to the development of the situation. They really don't want that rare level 4 thunder system crystal nucleus.