Chapter 140: Right decision

Ye Qingyu looked at Shen Ye and blinked, eyes full of interest. To be honest, her seductive face, blinking eyes, is a kind of suspicion of seduce people. Shen Ye was tickled by the look in Ye Qingyu's eyes. It was true to call her Xiao Feather.

During this period of time, Shen Ye discovered a new use of the lightning power. Charge the battery!

Shen Ye wanted to show off in front of Ye Qingyu: "Bring them all."

The fox dismantled the stage: "Scorpion, how many of your batteries were blown up by the captain?"

Scorpion looked at the three batteries in his hand, wondering whether to pass it to Shen Ye, a little tangled.

Shen Ye stretched out his hand to bring all the batteries, and glanced at the fox: "When there are major breakthroughs in science and technology, countless experiments are needed to establish them."

As he was talking, plates of dishes were brought up. Ye Qingyu: "Squirrel, did your ancestor come from the royal cook?"

"How did the little sister-in-law know?"

"Uh, because your craft is so good, I guess."

Squirrel was happy, and said, "My ancestors really made royal cooks. There are some ancient recipes at home, and I have memorized them all. Let alone, I really eat this bowl of rice."

Squirrel was still boasting and complacent there, and Shen Ye glared at him. Why does this kid always attract the eyes of the little daughter-in-law?

Want to grasp a person's heart, must first grasp a person's stomach? Is he going to take over the job of squirrel? No, I can only make it for Xiao Feather by himself at most.

"Hurry up and eat, the dishes will be cold for a while." It seemed that Shen Ye was urging the meal every time. The fox looked at the captain's performance and was amused. It seems that the captain is also vulgar.

As soon as the captain said that the meal was ready, everyone moved, and for a while, everyone's chopsticks were flying on the table. After this time of getting along, even the most shy Wenjuan can grab a few chopsticks. There is no way to eat with a group of special forces who are known for their fast eating speed. You can't eat without grabbing them. Fortunately, someone who didn't know how to **** at the beginning, someone helped **** it.

It seems that everyone likes this kind of dining atmosphere? Snatch it more fragrant.

After lunch, everyone got in the car and left. During the meal, Ye Qingyu was distracted to pay attention to the movement next door. Of course Ye Qingyu believed that the eagle could hear their conversation.

After a long time, Ye Qingyu also understood the relationship between these people. The three men were the sons of the old couple. The eldest son Meng Qicai has two sons and one daughter; the second son Meng Qicai has one son and one daughter; the third son has Meng Qifu and only one son; and the woman who has just followed up and the little boy is the granddaughter and grandson of the old man, I don’t know their Where are the parents?

This family stayed very neat in this last days. It's just that the old man's daughter and son-in-law are still alive. These people except this granddaughter is a wonderful work, Meng Qicai's daughter is a little bit brainy enough, everyone else is in the category of normal people.

After the three Meng brothers returned, they relayed the situation. He also reprimanded the woman for not listening to the arrangement and getting off the car privately. That wonderful woman named Tong Yanyan was dissatisfied with all kinds of dissatisfaction after returning. Naturally, what her uncle said was not taken to heart.

Even this superb weird woman said without embarrassment: "Why do you want to prevent me from knowing those people? If I can find a boyfriend among them, it would be good for everyone. You don't have to fight zombies so hard to find food. I don't care, you can't stop me, I will go to their car for a while."

Meng Qifa's youngest son sneered: "How confident do you have to be to say this? Look at your virtues, how do you deserve to be worthy of others? Your head is full of grass!"

Tong Yanyan shouted angrily: "Meng Xiangrui! How can I offend you? You want to target me everywhere!"

Meng Xiangrui glanced at Tong Yanyan with disdain, and said: "You shamelessly stick to other men's men, you are offending me! Didn't you listen to my dad? I will let you be acquainted! Don't cause trouble to others! Your brains There is no grass in it, why can't you understand human words?!"

"you!"

Tong Yanyan turned around and acted like a baby at the old lady: "Grandma, look at him, I'm going to make friends with those people, isn't it for everyone?"

Hearing Tong Yanyan's words, the old lady didn't respond, she just held her grandson's hand and lowered her head without speaking.

The old man said: "Yan Yan, we don’t need you to be good for us, you just need to take care of yourself. In this world, you don’t want to mess with everyone. You still don’t want to provoke those people. They have weapons and high strength, not you. It can be offended."

Meng Qifa watched his father speak, as long as the old man expressed his attitude, he was relieved.

"Now is the end of the world, and there is no peace. No matter what, heroes are born in troubled times. But I know myself. As for our family, it's not funny. I really haven't seen any signs of heroes. . Well, Rarity, don’t be unconvinced, just say that you can’t compare to the group next door. Of course, you might grow up someday in the future."

Meng Qifa looked at his young son's unconvincing eyes, and he wanted to beat and encourage him again.

"They have thermal weapons, and there are a lot of them. In most cases, such people are either in the underworld or in the army. As you have seen their aura, I prefer them to be soldiers.

Judging from what happened today, their character is also very good, without angering us to attract mutant bees, and allow us to follow. Therefore, I plan to follow them, and their destination is also the large base Qilin base. "

Meng Qifa thought for a while and continued: "You have also seen that the small base is not safe. A high-level mutant beast ruined the defense of the small base. We need to go to the large base. There are not only a large number of mutant zombies along the way. , There are powerful mutant beasts.

Judging from today's situation, with the strength of our family, we can't get to the survivor base. Even if we reach a large base, in the last days, we need to rely on the strong! Power and momentum are good things at all times. What do you think? Any comments? "

Ye Qingyu had to admire Meng Qiqi's vision and wisdom. Is this exercised in the mall? Both their origins and the decisions made by Meng Qifa are extremely correct. This is a good decision maker. With such a leader, if there is no end of the world, this family must be a good mix.

This family is also really good and united. Everyone agrees with Meng Qifa's decision.