Chapter 4: Invisible rich woman

Ye Qingyu smiled mockingly, because this garden villa is located in the university town of Haitian City. In the novel, the Ye Hai family moved over. One of the powerful reasons is that Ye Xiaoxiao can accompany her to school. One is a national key university, and the other is a third-rate film and television academy. They are located on the east and west sides of the villa. How do you accompany her to school together? Go out together and then separate?

What's ridiculous is that Ye Qingyu in the novel thought foolishly that it made sense! Ye Qingyu shook off the negative emotions in her mind and admired the girl in the mirror. After washing her marrow by Lingquan, her skin became better and more beautiful. Although in the last days, if there is not enough strength, beauty is a reminder, but so what? After renewing his life, Ye Qingyu had already shaken off the burden on his soul. Now that there is space again, she is confident that she can live more wanton in this life. So Ye Qingyu smiled happily. May I ask that woman who doesn't love beauty?

Well, do you want to report to the school? Go ahead, although the time is tight and the plan is detailed, there is enough time. Otherwise, not going to school for these four months will attract people's attention. After all, the original owner was admitted to Haitian University with very good grades. If it weren't for staying in Haitian City to accompany her grandmother, it would not be a problem to go to Kyoto University with her grades.

Besides, there are several good gyms in the school, and she has to add some training to this body. Now her physique that looks weak and fragile is really worrying. She suddenly didn't understand how Ye Qingyu in the novel survived the virus energy to transform her body. With her current cognition, she felt that the body that fell when the wind blows, has been properly transformed into a zombie.

Ye Qingyu changed into her pajamas, dried her hair, and entered the space. She hasn't visited the courtyard in detail yet.

The courtyard of the courtyard is very large, Ye Qingyu estimated that it is more than 900 square meters. In the center of the courtyard is a golden osmanthus. At this time, the golden sweet-scented osmanthus is full of trees, and the sweet-scented osmanthus in the courtyard is fragrant. Next to the laurel tree is a lotus pond, although it is not big, but with layers of lotus leaves, the pond is full of delicate pink lotus.

The stones were paved into a one-meter-wide path leading to various rooms. Many flowers are planted on the ground separated by stones. Plum blossoms, begonias, peonies, chrysanthemums, roses, lilies, etc., these flowers from different regions and at different times are blooming at this moment, so amazing.

There are three rooms in the west wing, one is a study room, the other is a pharmacy room, and the last one is a spiritual spring. The east wing also has three rooms, one is a kitchen, another is a storage room where time is static, and the other is a utility room.

The main room has three main rooms and two penthouses. Ye Qingyu doesn't know much about the layout of the rooms in the courtyard, but based on the furnishings in the room, he can also guess the living room, the main bedroom, the guest room, and the washing room. Ye Qingyu came to the bedroom and liked this layout very much. It was the standard boudoir layout of the ancient ladies. Ye Qingyu knew that the things Fairy Piaoqing had used had been destroyed. And these things were all repurchased by Fairy Piaoqing.

Ye Qingyu touched the smooth brocade and admired the vivid embroidery on it, amazed. Seriously, she was really reluctant to use these items. These items are authentic cultural relics, which are of inestimable value to those old scholars. If she goes to sleep directly, it makes her feel violent.