Chapter 11: Preparations by all parties

Grandpa Song only said that there was an expert from outside the world. By the end of the year, mankind will face a catastrophe and need to establish a base for sheltering mankind, and gave the most suitable address for the base. Everyone does not believe it. Grandpa Song took out a piece of paper with several things that will happen in the next half month. Of course, Grandpa Song would explain that it was a world-class expert who was worried that everyone would not believe it, and helped to predict a few trivial things for everyone to confirm.

The next half month was waiting, but Grandpa Song didn't wait for them, and he didn't leave behind the preparations he had to make. Of course, the most important thing is to collect materials. Several other companies saw this, although they didn't believe it, they were also preparing. It wasn't until all things started to come true one by one before everyone became cautious.

Everyone sat down again and began to study countermeasures. First of all, this news can only be known to insiders. After all, no one can guarantee that a catastrophe will erupt. If the catastrophe did not break out, but because of this news, there would be a riot in the Great Xia Kingdom, and the gain would not be worth the loss.

But it can promote national fitness. From elementary school students to doctoral students, the school starts in September and all have to undergo a month of military training. And to teach some fighting skills to students.

Various media vigorously promote physical fitness and guide people to exercise.

Under the premise of not causing panic, the major families hoarded supplies, especially imported from abroad. The funds mobilized by Daxia Guo can go to rival countries to buy grain and rice. Especially those who find themselves unhappy from time to time. Anyway, if the money is in your hands, the last days will become waste paper, so let's throw this waste paper into your opponent's hands. Of course, several big families will equally divide these materials.

Needless to say, the establishment of a survivor base. Now the address is also there, and they are all the most important military bases of the Great Xia Kingdom. How are the powers of the major families distributed? It became a matter of constant controversy.

But there is one exception, and that is the western part of the Great Xia Country. That was the base camp of the Lin family, and only the Lin family occupied the west alone. One reason is that there is a shortage of materials in the west, and there is nothing to fight for, and everyone will not fight for the meat on the bones.

Another Lin family is powerful, and the Lin family has been the head of the family for so many years. If you offend a boss, you can't get any benefits, so no one will do anything thankless. But the Lin family didn't want to compete with the major families in various areas, so it was just a corner. The remaining seven aristocratic families have manpower all over the Great Xia Kingdom, and their forces are mixed.

Nowadays, no one competes with the Lin family, because there is really no material in the west. What the catastrophe lacks most, fools can also think of supplies. Therefore, in addition to the Lin family continuing to build bases in the west, several other companies continue to wrestle with the division of base forces. Although Song Jiayao and Grandpa Song said that the construction of the White Tiger Base in the west is very good. With fewer people, there are naturally fewer zombies. But Grandpa Song knows that the Lin family has been operating in the west for many years, and at such a time, it won't let anyone get a share of the pie.