Chapter 173: Build a home

Shen Ye didn't take the strangeness of meeting Lin Zihua into heart. This is just an unexpected encounter.

With the route provided by Lin Zihua, the next journey was indeed smoother. Three days later, everyone came to the Baihu base. Everyone sighed for a while, and if nothing else, this place will be their permanent residence in the future.

Baihu base is better than other bases, which is the best? Almost everyone has to say, "The site is big and there are many houses!"

According to incomplete statistics, the end of the world has come, and three-fifths of humans in the country have become zombies. In these few months, about one-fifth of the population has been lost. With a population of 1.5 billion, about 300 million people survive.

If the population is divided equally among the six bases, the Baihu base needs to accommodate 50 million survivors. Even though there are countless small and medium-sized bases in the country, the population of the Baihu base is far lower than that of the other major bases. The Baihu base currently has a population of only about 8 million. But this is also excusable, after all, the Baihu base is located in the west, with a large area and sparsely populated area.

After the end of the world, the journey is even more difficult. Few people can break through various obstacles and come to the White Tiger base. Even after the end of the world, because of some policies and research results of the White Tiger Base, a group of supernaturalists have been attracted to the White Tiger Base. But after all, the journey is far away, there are many obstacles in the middle, and there may be a large number of people still on the way.

So after entering the base, after everyone discussed, decided to buy a house! They bought two adjacent big villas in the supernatural area! One of them is used for living, and the other is temporarily used as a research room for the rhinoceros and scorpions. There are four floors in total, the scorpion occupies the lower two floors, and the Lingxi occupies the upper two floors, including the rooftop. Even the rooftop of the building where they lived was used by Lingxi to build plant houses.

Shen Ye felt that he should buy another villa. After he married Ye Qingyu, he would move out to live. Well, in order to surprise Ye Qingyu, it seems that he needs to raise a small vault. Also, in the future, the team's financial affairs will have to be handed over to the fox by Ye Qingyu. In this way, his apex pets will also worry less about it.

As for the other teams that followed, the foxes do not interfere, and are currently in a stocking state and are developing independently. The fox also promised that when they encountered difficulties, the mercenary group of war beasts would be their backing.

Although the people in the other teams, those without war beasts, were so wealthy, they also bit their teeth and bought a villa. The experience before the end of the world tells the people: buy a house as soon as possible, the bubble is not so easy to burst.

At the same time, Zhanju bought several stores in the commercial area. Although there is no suitable project to open a store, it will be used sooner or later. Even if it is temporarily rented out, it is okay.

The people of the war beasts rested at the base for a month. One is that it’s too hot to go out during this time, and they don’t lack supplies, and there is no need to have trouble with themselves. In addition, they have a new home, so they need to renovate, remodel the house, build plant houses, research abilities, research base policies, and so on.

The original four-story villa had forty-six rooms in various sizes. After being refitted by them, there were still twenty rooms left. Excluding common areas such as kitchens and utility rooms, everyone has a large independent room. Although Shen Ye wanted to share a room with Ye Qingyu, he didn't insist. Because now Ye Qingyu goes to the space at night, and can't take him. She can simulate her own existence, but because of the fox, she can't let Shen Ye disappear in the villa.

This month, Scorpion immersed himself in his studio. And Lingxi even planted mutant plants on the usable areas of the two large villas. And the happiest thing is Xiao Fei's mutant bee, Little Bee and his companions. After entering the base, there is no flower to gather nectar, and they are worried that they will run out of food. Now that the mutated plants planted by Lingxi have solved the source of their nectar and saved the trouble of artificial pollination by Lingxi.

Ye Qingyu took out a copy of the mutant plants he had collected and handed it to Lingxi. Because the space is static, the supernatural player dug the mutant plants out of the ground and put them into the space, and when they were taken out, they were still fresh. So Lingxi never thought about the source of these mutant plants.

In order to prevent Lingxi from discovering the soil in the space, Ye Qingyu was different from the outside world. Although the mutant plant she called Lingxi had intact roots, it did not contain a trace of soil. But this will not affect anything, because Lingxi also has some hydroponic mutant plants.

From the easternmost part of the Great Xia Kingdom, through most of the country, back to the westernmost part. In addition to the Suzaku base, there are six bases, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu have been to the five bases. Along the way, Ye Qingyu collected countless kinds of mutant plants. This time, Ye Qingyu gave Lingxi a copy of the mutant plants she could give. Lingxi was very happy, and at the same time deeply felt that there was not enough space in the plant room.

Lingxi told Ye Qingyu that all the mutant plants in his hand had been compiled. He prepared a book introducing mutant plants. This book may need to be constantly updated, because mutant plants are too strange for them, and the number is huge. He can only collect and research as much as possible. I believe that such a book about mutant plants will help people who go out to do tasks or hunt mutant animals and zombies.

Ye Qingyu didn't tell Lingxi about the mutant gardenia. Because whether it is her space that can feed living things, or her mental power is so special that she can communicate with mutant plants, these must be secrets. It was a secret that only she and Shen Ye knew. Let's talk about it when there is a suitable opportunity in the future.

Speaking of mutant bees, Ye Qingyu has raised a large population in the space. In the beginning, she planned to distribute it everywhere in the space, just like an ordinary bee before. However, it was discovered that mutant bees could not tolerate the existence of ordinary bees. A lot of ordinary bees have been killed. Ye Qingyu had to set up a big barrier in the mutant plant area and fixed the mutant bee in the barrier. After thinking about it, it's okay to think about it, the mutant bee only collects the nectar of the mutant flower. Why should she make the extra effort to place the mutant bees in the area of ​​ordinary plants?

There is also mutated rice. Using the time difference of space, Ye Qingyu has already started cultivating in the space. Seeing the tender green seedlings that have just emerged, I believe that their small team will be able to eat the rich varieties in the near future. The mutant beast of energy rice.

More than ten mutant loquat trees were planted by Ye Qingyu. She and Shen Ye are the only ones who really can't eat much. It's just that she doesn't have a reason for it for the time being. But with her and Lingxi, the mutant tree in the yard will soon be spawned.