Chapter 107: Laminated silk

Ye Qingyu will ask unceremoniously, will the person with the supernatural power stand on a high place, and will it be foolproof? What do those dying powers say? Don't ordinary people have a chance? There are really many ordinary people who inspire abilities. It still depends on whether you can survive it. No matter who it is, tribulations, trials, and opportunities come, depending on whether the individual can pass and seize it.

Ye Qingyu looked forward firmly, no one was her responsibility. She is just a person, she is not the heroine who saves the world, she can't save everyone, and people need to save themselves. Ye Qingyu got a good mood and took out a car and returned to the hotel.

When Ye Qingyu returned to the hotel, Shen Ye was sitting on the sofa reading ancient books.

"I am back."

Shen Ye saw that Ye Qingyu came back and put away the ancient books. After looking over it, he didn't find anything wrong, and then asked, "How is the harvest?"

Ye Qingyu just threw himself into the sofa, thinking of today's harvest, he immediately straightened up excitedly, "The harvest is quite good." As he said, he shared some interesting gadgets collected today with Shen Ye.

When he got what he had received from the Shi family brothers, he couldn't hide his joy and said, "Shen Ye, look at it, what is this!" As he said, he showed Shen Ye the medical book that he almost handed to Hua Mengyao.

This is a medical book with a hard cover. On the dark blue cover, the words "Li Ji Yao Fang" are written in small letters with hairpins. The pages inside have turned yellow, and some are even damaged in some places. Shen Ye has seen rare and precious prescriptions, and they all look good, such as marrow washing medicinal bath, hemostatic powder, muscle-generating ointment, and bone renewing ointment.

These prescriptions are indeed precious, but the little girl has similar prescriptions, and Shen Ye knows that these are not enough to make the little girl so excited. Shen Ye found an abnormality when he saw the last page and the back of the book case.

At the junction between the book case and the book page, a very small gap is exposed. Shen Ye raised his eyebrows, took out a knife, and enlarged the gap. Finally, Shen Ye pulled out a very thin, almost transparent silk from inside.

On the silk, there is a big secret in black silk: the sealed address of the realm of comprehension.

Ye Qingyu started in a daze since Shen Ye started to cut the mezzanine with a knife. Because she really didn't know that there was a mezzanine in the medical book! After seeing the content on the silk, I was stunned. Ye Qingyu felt like she was wearing the wrong world! Isn't this the end of the world? Why is there still cultivation?

Is there such a plot in the novel, but she didn't see it? But at the end of the novel, isn’t it that the heroine and the hero lead mankind to establish a new order? Why does the plot seem to be getting messy?

Since the journey, Ye Qingyu has understood that many things have a certain mystery. Although she does not understand, it does not prevent her from believing. Why does Shen Ye see the mezzanine? Why did she get this medical book back? Why did Hua Mengyao appear so accidentally?

If Hua Mengyao did not show up, she would not pick up a medical book at random; if Hua Mengyao didn’t ask for the medical book in her hand, she would not think it might be a good thing and bring it back; although she did not lack the prescription, but for the sake of Showed off with Shen Ye that this thing had not fallen into the hands of Hua Mengyao, and Shen Ye found the mezzanine.

Too many coincidences, too many coincidences. These coincidences are doomed to the current accidents. I have to say that one drink and one peck are a fixed number.

Shen Ye looked at this silk and frowned, wondering whether this so-called sealed cultivation world still exists. There have been supernatural powers, mutant animals and plants have appeared, and human beings have shown supernatural powers, which are not fantasy enough, and now there has been a more mysterious world of cultivation.

For the survivors of the existence of the cultivation world, Shen Ye couldn't say whether this was a good thing or a bad thing. Perhaps the cultivator and the supernaturalists can coexist peacefully, or it is possible that the cultivator enslaves the supernaturalists because of their strength. Shen Ye wanted to improve his strength more and more urgently, and there was too much uncertainty in the future. However, it is too early to say that these are all, after all, the recognition of comprehension has not yet appeared. And whether the world of comprehension really exists is not certain. After all, there are only a few words on this silk, and nothing else is mentioned.

Shen Ye watched Ye Qingyu frown, and he estimated that the news was not a small stimulus to the little girl.

Shen Ye said soothingly, "Little Feather, don't worry. This realm of comprehension may not necessarily exist. If it exists, it is impossible to have no news for so many years. Although the eight great families all know that there are hidden masters, these The so-called hidden masters are also people who have broken through the innate realm with ancient martial arts."

Ye Qingyu nodded and said, "Yeah, the life of a person who cultivates is also limited in the novel. As long as he does not become a god, he will still die. According to the experience mentioned in the novel, this should be the age of the end of the law. The increase in strength cannot keep up with the consumption of lifespan, maybe all the people who have cultivated have disappeared."

Shen Ye rubbed Ye Qingyu's head and said, "It seems that if I find time, I should read more novels!"

Neither Shen Ye nor Ye Qingyu wanted to find the sealed address. The crisis of zombies and mutant animals and plants has not yet passed. At present, the two of them have no foundation, and they are just one of the many beings. Improving the strength and strengthening oneself is the top priority. Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu stopped paying attention to things that hadn't happened yet.

Now that they have entered Kyoto, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu have decided to go around the city center. Even if they can't receive any materials, there should be a lot of crystal nuclei.

Just when Hua Mengyao was participating in the Hua Family Rights Center while looking for someone to get Shen Ye into the army, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu left. So the person Hua Mengyao was looking for ran away. Hua Mengyao angrily smashed a lot of things in her room. Why does everything go wrong as long as she meets Ye Qingyu? I don't know when we will meet next time. No matter how many moves she has, she can't make any difference if people are not around.

Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu first went to the antique street. One is that Ye Qingyu likes to collect jade. Another reason is that Ye Qingyu still remembers: gold in troubled times and antiques in flourishing times.

After all, in this apocalyptic outbreak, everything has been abandoned. Because humans need to eat to survive. And no one wants these things that symbolize wealth in exchange for instant noodles.

This society won't be like this forever. You can know that mutant beasts can eat, and mutant plants can also eat. Sooner or later, human beings will be able to live a life without worrying about food and clothing.

At that time, these jewellery antiques may once again become a symbol of wealth, or even higher in value. Kyoto is the center of the political culture of the Great Xia Kingdom, and the cultural heritage of these cultures is even richer. Ye Qingyu and Shen Ye wanted to collect it.