Chapter 31: Heroine

Wang Fangfang died silently. If Wang Fangfang's father knew that his daughter would have suffered such an experience, he should regret giving her the family heirloom. In the past, perhaps such precious family heirlooms were kept in a safe, but in the end of the world, they can be brought out at will, and no one cares. Father Wang didn't expect to bring a murderous disaster to his daughter.

If Wang Fangfang knew her ending, perhaps when Hua Mengyao suggested to her for the ring several times before, he would give it away. The reason why Wang Fangfang didn't send it out stupidly like Ye Qingyu in the novel, because this is the ancestral property of the Wang family. The thing that father handed over to her before he became a zombie was the only thing she brought out of the house.

Although Hua Mengyao was excited, her face was sad, and she even shed a few tears. But Hua Mengyao did not forget her purpose. While tidying up Wang Fangfang's remains, she quietly took off the ring. During this time, Hua Mengyao took great care of Wang Fangfang. As if she was going to be a best friend, everyone didn't think much about Hua Mengyao going to arrange Wang Fangfang's remains first. What's more, after Hua Mengyao sorted out Wang Fangfang, she also helped release the water system ability to clean up the other two dead girls.

Death, although it made these college students extremely sad, and at the beginning it made them feel at a loss, but as they experienced more, they slowly turned aside, because there were too many deaths. In this case, as teammates, everyone will tidy up their remains, hold fire and burn them clean.

Although Song Jiayao focused all of her energy on the corpse of the mutant dog, she wanted to find a chance to see if she could get the crystal core. Although she knew how to use crystal cores, and that mutant beasts had non-attribute crystal cores, she didn't want Hua Mengyao to know. She wants to slow down Hua Mengyao's advancement speed.

Song Jiayao also observed Hua Mengyao with a trace of attention. The death of Wang Fangfang surprised Song Jiayao. Because she felt that Hua Mengyao hadn't got anything from Wang Fangfang, so why did she die?

Song Jiayao did not doubt Hua Mengyao about this ‘accident’. Because this mutant dog was crazy and weird. It was clearly fighting with a group of people, but turned around and threw down the enemy, and ran towards ordinary people. Obviously, this is very unreasonable.

On the one hand, mutant beasts are more in love with supernatural beings, because they need the flesh and blood and supernatural cores of supernatural beings to improve their strength, and ordinary people are less attractive to them. On the other hand, the mutant dogs were all angry, how could they lose the enemy and go looking for another prey. And not going anywhere, heading straight for ordinary people. Is it impossible to beat the strong, to bully the weak?

But Hua Mengyao didn't have a chance to take action. This crazy mutant dog was not the prey of Hua Mengyao's group. It's another group. Although it wasn't Song Jiayao's group, Song Jiayao also saw that the mutant dog went crazy for no reason.

Apart from being sad for losing a partner, no one paid much attention to Hua Mengyao's behavior. Only Song Jiayao knew that Hua Mengyao would never be sad for the death of his teammates. Her tears are definitely the tears of a crocodile. Don’t say, ‘The one who knows you best is not a friend, but an enemy.’ This sentence is really right. Song Jiayao is indeed the truth, but unfortunately she still doesn't know the purpose of Hua Mengyao's behavior.

The effort paid off, Song Jiayao discovered that Hua Mengyao had taken off Wang Fangfang's ring. Song Jiayao frowned, wondering what is special about this ring?