Chapter 138: Variant honey

Otherwise, Ye Qingyu's ice element ability would have broken through level five long ago. This was mainly because Ye Qingyu trusted what Shen Ye said, that the strength was steady and steady, and after polishing, it rose step by step. She herself has indeed verified that absorbing the crystal nucleus can indeed quickly improve her strength. But the ability to directly absorb the crystal nucleus in this way is not as solid as the strength gained by absorbing the crystal nucleus while meditating.

Therefore, Ye Qingyu did not eagerly improve the ice power ability quickly, but slowly changed and polished. In addition, Ye Qingyu also wanted to leave some ice crystal nuclei to supplement abilities at certain moments of crisis.

When the mutant bee was about to encircle them, Shen Ye gave an order, and the crowd surrounded the city and continued to attack. And in the middle are Song Fei, the fox and two mutant beasts. The fox is responsible for imposing a defensive barrier to protect everyone.

Because only his barrier will not block everyone's sight. The two mutant beasts in the circle stared at the surroundings. Their task was to protect Sein Fei.

And Song Fei continued to wait for the mutant queen bee. If there is a fox, it is natural to know where the mutant queen bee is. It just needs to wait for it to enter the range where Seinfeld can display his abilities.

Eventually the mutant queen bee was domesticated by Song Fei. Ye Qingyu paid attention to the interaction between Song Fei and the mutant queen bee, and she could feel waves of brain waves emanating from Song Fei's mind. This brain wave entered the mind of the mutant queen bee.

As for what happened in his mind, Ye Qingyu didn't know, and he didn't dare to put his mental power into it. Because she was worried that she would hurt Seinfeld.

After all, it's like practicing qigong. If you are disturbed, you will get confused, not to mention that this is a big matter about your brain.

The domesticated mutant beast, and the blue sky and lightning that actively keep up, don't know what is the difference? From the outside, it looks no different.

The mutant queen bee left a hundred little brothers, and all the queen bees left behind were worker bees, and the population was not likely to expand anymore. Others, depending on the face of the mutant queen bee, were released into the forest. I believe that after a period of time, a new queen bee will soon appear on the more than 300 mutant peaks that have returned to the forest.

After Song Fei and Xiaofeng (Khan! Song Fei's new name) exchanged, they are going to the mountains to marry their hive. In the end, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu took Song Fei and followed Xiaofeng to the next mountain.

When I saw the nearly 800-square-meter beehive halfway up the mountain, everyone was shocked. There are also mutant queen bee, mutant bee pupae and some mutant worker bees in the hive. Yes, after the bees mutated, the population characteristics also changed. The most powerful one among the male peaks has become the mutant queen bee with a leadership role. The former queen bee has become a mutant queen with only reproduction.

When Ye Qingyu's mental power saw the honey in the hive, he stayed for a while. Because this honey is so special. Crystal clear like amber, sweet and viscous like coniferous resin, bright in color like a colorful glow.

Every honeycomb changes its color. There are goose yellow, rose red, light pink, scarlet, azure blue and other colors, and even a small piece of honey in the hive is colorful.

Ye Qingyu guessed that maybe this was because different mutant flowers produced different mutant honey. At present, there are very few mutant plants in the space. I don’t know if these mutant bees collect pollen from ordinary plants after they settle in the space, will they produce honey with energy? This possibility may not be great.

In order to produce such beautiful honey, Ye Qingyu also made up his mind to collect more mutant plants and transplant them into the space.

Because the remaining population is only 400, which is nearly five-sixths less than the original. So Shen Ye cut open the hive, leaving only a small part. He also cut a round honeycomb containing more than one hundred honeycombs and kept it for the little bees. The rest allowed Ye Qingyu to enter the space, and Shen Ye didn't need to think about it, but Xiao Feather would definitely want to breed mutation peaks in the space.

Ye Qingyu really thought so, this mutant bee must be raised in the space. The honey produced by mutated honey can be called mutated honey because it contains great energy. There were large tracts of mutated plants on this mountain, and many beautiful flowers bloomed. Shen Ye helped Ye Qingyu transplant many kinds of plants.

Song Fei watched Ye Qingyu and Shen Ye start transplanting some mutant plants, and asked unclearly, "Sister Qingluan, why are you pulling these mutant plants?"

Ye Qingyu looked at the mutant bees busy on the mutant flowers and replied: "When we find a place to settle down, we will plant these mutant plants. Your new buddy relies on the flowers of these mutant plants to make honey. And honey is their food source." What Ye Qingyu didn't say is that when that happens, we will have a steady stream of honey that contains energy.

"Then do we have honey to eat too?" Yes, foodies are always on the same channel.

Ye Qingyu chuckled softly, "Yes, this honey is not only delicious, but also contains energy, which can enhance its abilities."

"Sister Qingluan, I'll help you."

He asked for a small shovel, a small basket, and went to dig mutant plants. Ye Qingyu had already probed the surrounding area, but he didn't find any demon plant with offensive power, but he was assured of Sein Fei's safety. As expected, the strength of Mutation Peak is not high. If a powerful monster plant appears, it is estimated that they will not build a hive here.

Ye Qingyu couldn't help laughing as he watched the mutant worker bee busy among the various flowers. Even though it was mutated, it still didn't get rid of the busy life.

When they went back, everyone had just finished processing the corpses of Mutation Peak and filled up the highway that was blown up by them. Ye Qingyu took out a part of the hive without bee pupae and gave it to the squirrels to keep for food. She didn't dare to let everyone eat the mutant bee pupae. Because she didn't know whether the mutant bee pupae born from these mutant queens had viruses.

Squirrel took out some buckets but filled it with honey. There really wasn't much room for him. It can only be compressed and then compressed, which is why he only needs a small part of the hive. Can't hold it, can't hold it!

Together with Scorpion, Shen Ye fixed the honeycomb with more than one hundred hives on the roof of the car.

Now their car has long been replaced by a sleeper coach, which is still double-decker. The lower level is a leisure area with sofas and bar counters. The upper floor is a sleeping berth. Because they arrange night watchmen every night, they need to rest during the day. They also often cannot find suitable accommodation when it is dark. With this scorpion modified sleeper bus, you can rest at any time. Don't be too convenient, these people will enjoy it too much.

Therefore, it is really not a problem to install such a large honeycomb on the roof of a passenger car. In the next time, you will see a situation where a hundred industrious mutant bees are running back and forth on the mutant flowers passing by the bus. These little bees are self-sufficient, and they keep the little bees very well.