Chapter 176: Staff composition

Indeed, when she first got the space, Ye Qingyu used to think that what made her want to live in the last days was a powerful ability, and the space was just a guarantee for her to live comfortably in the space. But since when did space become her life-saving trump card? Since when will I always think about it, I can hide in the space if I can't beat it.

After Shen Ye's analysis, he realized that his thoughts were dangerous. Just like Shen Ye said, both internal strength and abilities may be abolished, so her space may also be stripped. And to reduce the frequency of entering the space, only when her space is a supernatural ability, will it reduce the secrets of others to discover the space.

Ye Qingyu knew that his previous practice was somewhat dangerous. Fortunately, Shen Ye often reminded her of her shortcomings. Well, since Shen Ye was around, Ye Qingyu felt that she had a tendency to become a rice bug. She doesn't need to think hard, just be a little woman, because Shen Ye will consider everything comprehensively and will arrange everything. This is not a good phenomenon.

Ye Qingyu realized the problem and needed to make changes, "A Ye, I was the one who took the picture before. I will put the promotion ability and internal power first, instead of trying to hide in space when there is danger."

"Well, don't worry, I will take good care of you, and I won't make you trouble."

Ye Qingyu shook his head and said, "No, I want to fight alongside you and become a strong one together."

"Okay!" Shen Ye's eyes were so bright that Ye Qingyu was lost for a while.

After staying in the base for a month, everyone began to feel uncomfortable, and they all clamored to fight. The early autumn season began to become cooler. Looking up at the sky, the sky is bluer and the clouds are whiter. Even the blue sky occasionally stares at the sky in a daze. Ye Qingyu felt that she was about to raise the two beasts.

When Shen Ye proposed to go to Tablin National Nature Reserve, everyone cheered. There is no doubt that everyone wants to go, even the scorpion who is immersed in research, pushed his glasses and smiled. Shen Ye asked everyone to prepare individually, and by the way, let the fox decide who to take, and the total number should be controlled at about 30.

Two days later, Shen Ye received the personnel information that the fox handed him.

The seven members of the Beast Mercenary Corps, except Song Shu Song, Wen Juan, Song Fei, Scorpion, and Lingxi eventually stayed at the base, and everyone else was going to the Tablin National Nature Reserve.

Song Fei was very young, and the place they were going was extremely dangerous. And Lingxi is because he can't walk away, because the plant house that has just been built can't be handled by anyone.

Although it was a pity that Lingxi couldn't go out and collect mutant plants, the mutant plants really couldn't do without him. After Ye Qingyu promised to collect more mutant plants for him, take pictures, and take soil. Only then did the spirits completely let go of the idea of ​​Tablin National Nature Reserve.

Because a lot of research equipment was unavailable on the road before, this time it finally settled down, so Scorpion is also going to stay at the base to study and study meteorites.

Seven of the evil star hunting team, two of the Qimingzhu hunting team, and eight of the splendid mercenary group. There are two more, one is Meng Xiangrui, and the other is the master of the beast control. This beast control master was found by the fox from the mission in the hall of characters.