Chapter 17: School flower laurel wreath

Even in this month of military training, there are not many opportunities to contact, because Ye Qingyu always avoids everyone.

There are several boys who are eager to chase her. So this time someone talked to Ye Qingyu, and everyone pricked their ears. In Ye Qingyu's opinion, the act of rolling his eyes was impolite, and in the eyes of many people, it became cute and playful. It made Ye Qingyu pick up some ground energy, and was no longer a cold and arrogant goddess.

At this time, the old professor of this class walked into the classroom. To be honest, Ye Qingyu didn't listen carefully to what the old professor said, because her consciousness was a little wandering.

The youthful, lively and active classmates, the wise, old, and learned old professors, these living people are now by her side, but soon, most of these people will die in the end times. Are things impermanent?

In fact, the first human death toll was the elderly and children, who had not survived the virus to transform their bodies and became zombies. The other majority of people died from the initial panic, and they had no defense against relatives who were already zombies.

Although she has no sense of belonging to this world, she is a lonely soul in another world, and she still remembers in her mind that this is the world in the novel. But when her life was threatened, Shen Ye came forward, and when Shen Ye was injured, the gurgling blood shed. It reminds that human beings in this world are also flesh and blood.

Ye Qingyu looked at these living people around, and she didn't think about reminding everyone. But she can't tell that the end of the world is coming, because there is no basis for it. Even if she spreads the news on the Internet, with the advanced technology, the monitoring of the Internet police, and the omnipotent technology of hackers, she will soon be invited to drink tea. When the time comes to spread rumors, deceive the public, and shake the foundation of society, she doesn't know what she will face.

Besides, if people panic ahead of time, and some people break out in turmoil, she is not to remind everyone, but to let the end of the world come early. Didn’t I see that the country knew it, and it was just advocating a national movement? No one can bear the riots caused by the panic of the people.

It's just that looking at the living beings around me at this moment, it is inevitable that I will feel sad and sad. Ye Qingyu couldn't ask himself, is it because sitting in the classroom of the Chinese Department now makes it easier to be hypocritical? Sluts are hypocritical, and they are naturally not hers.

After class, Ye Qingyu watched the old professor walk out of the classroom hurriedly against the sun. Her gray hair, just like the grandmother in memory, felt a bit sour in Ye Qingyu's heart. Grandma was lucky and didn't have to face the suffocating apocalypse.

Qi Ledan: "Huh? Goddess, why haven't you left?"

Ye Qingyu really didn't want to bother with this second stunner, "I recently lived in school. My name is Ye Qingyu."

Qi Ledan completely ignored the latter sentence, "Wow, so good, goddess, let's have a meal together."

Ye Qingyu wanted to refuse her very much, but Qi Ledan was a nice person except for being a little bit funny, "My name is Ye Qingyu. You can call me Qingyu."

Qi Ledan is a little bit incompetent about not being able to call a goddess, but he is very close to the name. After a long time, maybe he can touch the face of the goddess.