Chapter 7: Delicious

Shen Ye: "I smelled the scent when I was still in the room. It seems that the craftsmanship is good."

Ye Qingyu was a little lost at being lost by beauty, feeling a little at ease. Ye Qingyu lowered his head and pulled away the chair pretending to be calm. I hope the other party didn't notice her rudeness.

Ye Qingyu: "No, I have average craftsmanship. Sit down and eat."

After Ye Qingyu and Shen Ye sat down, they began to eat. Ye Qingyu squinted his eyes, amazed by the deliciousness in his mouth. At the same time, she was also very happy. Even if the end of the world came, she had the space to enjoy this kind of food at all times.

When Ye Qingyu finished eating the noodles in his small bowl, he looked up and saw Shen Ye looking at her. Ye Qingyu took a look and found that the other party's noodles in the big soup bowl had already been eaten. Okay, this speed was absolutely amazing.

Shen Ye: "You are too humble, this craftsmanship is absolutely good. This is the best noodle I have ever eaten."

Ye Qingyu stayed for a while, and then said with a guilty conscience: "Um, maybe it's extraordinary performance. The craftsmanship was not so good before. By the way, are you full? Enough? If not, I will cook."

Looking at the **** the opposite side's fluttering eyelashes, clear and serious eyes, blushing lips, Shen Ye's heart missed a beat, which was unprecedented.

Shen Ye: "I've eaten it, and the amount is plenty. Thank you."

Ye Qingyu: "You're polite, go back and rest quickly, rest more to heal the injury."

Shen Ye: "Good."

Shen Ye lay on the bed and took out a blue button from under the pillow.

This button fell into Shen Ye's collar when Ye Qingyu pulled Shen Ye back into the room. Shen Ye fell out while taking a bath and undressing. For some reason, Shen Ye never thought of returning it to Ye Qingyu. He wanted to go back like this to embarrass the shy girl. Shen Ye rubbed the buttons for a while, raised his head, thinking about his experience during this time.

When he returned from a mission in Oceania, he would encounter an ambush. His itinerary is secret, only the boss and a few people in the team know, who is the betrayer? He can't go back until he finds out the spy. As for the information just obtained, let's put it in his hands first. He came back early anyway.

After Shen Ye left, Ye Qingyu simply cleaned up and went back to the room on the second floor. When I returned to my room, I remembered that the things I bought today were still in the car. Ye Qingyu went to the garage again, looking at the car without the front glass, she was a little worried and didn't know what to do. If she drove carelessly to repair, would someone find out? Follow the path to find out that she saved Shen Ye? Forget it, let it go for now. Anyway, there is a grandmother's public in the house.

Ye Qingyu first put everything into space. She doesn't have the ability to bring things into space with a wave of her hand, as in the novel. She can only bring things into space when she touches the real thing.

Ye Qingyu entered the villa, locked the doors and windows, and entered the space again. One hour outside, three hours in space. If you wake up at one or six now, there will be fifteen hours left in the space. During this time. After the end of the world broke out, she decided to go to collect supplies.