Chapter 133: Dance with wolves

The fox kept talking about the distribution and distance of the mutant wolves. Everyone in his team is now a hunter. Even the youngest Song Fei is holding the gun solemnly, looking in front of him. At this moment, Seinfeld felt that he was also a sniper.

Perhaps this group of mutant wolves smelled of supernatural beings, even though they were all carried in the top box of the container, although no prey appeared around the container, and they did not change their speed toward the container.

"Start." Shen Ye gave an order. According to the previous plan, everyone started shooting from the first-level mutant wolf with their guns pointed at the target ahead.

Puff puff puff...

These large-caliber sniper rifles are aimed at the heart or the head, and it is possible to destroy the second-level mutant wolf. As for the third level, at most they left some scars.

When the first-level and second-level mutant wolf fell, the mutant wolf king gave the order to attack. At this time, the mutant wolves were also agitated.

Only Song Shu Song and Aunt Song Fei remained on the top of the container, and the blue sky also stood on the top of the container. Lantian's task is to give a heavy blow when a mutant wolf escapes.

The mutant wolf's vigorous posture ran forward in the snow, without arousing snowflakes, let alone dust, and seeing the black dots moving forward silently.

Ye Qingyu looked at the lightning next to him. If the mutant wolf also had such a snow-white fur, and there was no mental type superpower, he would really not be able to find it before the mutant wolf arrived.

Shen Ye didn't let Lightning regain his shape, worrying about scaring away the mutant wolf. How can he show his strength when the mutant wolf is approaching and unable to escape.

Puff puff puff...

Three mutant wolves have completely fallen into the trap dug in advance, and two have fallen half of their bodies and jumped out again. The speed of the mutant wolves slowed down, and they carefully explored the way forward.

A series of traps were discovered, which did not exceed Shen Ye's expectation. It was a good result to have three third-level mutant wolves falling into the trap. The remaining fifteen third-level and one fourth-level mutant wolves, as long as they are careful and do not leave hidden dangers, there is still no danger to their team.

I don't know if ordinary people are not very attractive to mutant wolves. No mutant wolves attacked the container, but surrounded Shen Ye and the others.

The mutant wolf king commanded the mutant wolf to surround Shen Ye and them. It sits in the rear, and sometimes howls in the sky. Ye Qingyu looked at the mutant wolf king standing behind him, and wanted to hang a full moon behind him.

Following the huge swarms of ice hockey, ice skates, and ice needles are the claws and fights of mutant wolves. Three mutant wolves surround one person, and they also pay attention to tactics. There is no rampage, but the attack comes first and second.

"lightning!"

After Shen Ye gave an order, Lightning suddenly changed into a larger figure and moved towards the mutant wolf king. At the moment when the lightning became bigger, the mutant wolf king noticed the existence of lightning. Speaking of it, the mutant wolf king can also shrink his body, perhaps the mutant beasts are all proud, and they all like the huge body. No mutant beast is willing to shrink his body, just don't know what this ability is for.

Ye Qingyu was able to face the three mutant beasts besieging him with ease. She didn't give everyone a barrier of mental power to protect, otherwise she would attack her, but would be blocked by the invisible barrier, and she would be discovered. However, her mental power is always paying attention to everyone's situation.

Ye Qingyu lifted his internal strength, swung a sword to cut off a foreleg of a mutant wolf that was leaping toward her, and one stooped to avoid the ice skates behind. Ye Qingyu turned around and waved out a vine. The vine swished around the two hind legs of the mutant wolf, Ye Qingyu shook hands, the vine tightened, and the two hind legs of the mutant wolf were tied together.

Ye Qingyu used his internal strength to pull up the vines, and threw the tied mutant wolf to the left. At the same time, an ice barrier isolated the ice skates used by these two mutant wolves.

"Boom!" Two mutant wolves collided together. Ye Qingyu didn't dare to neglect. Before the two mutant wolves got up, the two ice skates only took the neck of the mutant wolf. "Puff puff" twice, is the sound of ice skates piercing into the flesh. Ye Qingyu used the ice barrier again, "puff puff", and the last mutated wolf's ice blade fell to the ground.

Ye Qingyu's mental power focused on the two mutant wolves in the carotid artery that were cut off by her ice skates, and the man quickly came to the mutant wolf without forelimbs.

The two severed limbs of this mutant wolf were still bleeding with blood. The blood has stained the snow under its feet. Its hind limbs are still standing, and the whole body is in a downward trend.

The ice shield erected in front of Ye Qingyu, perhaps this mutant wolf knew that his attack was invalid. It didn't attack any more, its fierce eyes and grinning teeth expressed its hatred!

Ye Qingyu cut off the mutant wolf's head with an enlarged ice blade.

As she ended the war, everyone was finishing it. Looking at the blossoming red plums in full bloom in a piece of snow, Ye Qingyu couldn't tell the feeling!

When watching the show "Animal World", Ye Qingyu would often look forward to miracles. For example, when the new lion king was born and the old lion king was besieged, Ye Qingyu always hoped that the old lion king could turn defeat into victory. For example, when a leopard hunts a zebra, Ye Qingyu always hopes that the bitten zebra can kick the leopard with one hoof. Expect the yak to fly the tiger.

Ye Qingyu understands that the old and renewed, the rules of the food chain are the survival rules of all living things in nature. Her hope of expecting a miracle may be said to be a natural mentality of sympathizing with the weak.

call! This is the end time, this is the world where the weak eat the strong! Either you die or I die! Ye Qingyu prefers the sentence "You die or I live"!

Human living space is already small and pitiful! To sympathize with the weak is to push yourself into the **** of never turning back.

The blue sky "tweeted" to express its dissatisfaction, because there was no mutant wolf to escape. Seeing Lightning proudly display its trophies to everyone, Ye Qingyu shook his head. They are more adapted to this world! Know the rules of the jungle better. Not to mention mutant wolves, even when mutant snow leopards or mutant goshawks appear, they can all fight without scruples.

Everyone cheered and harvested a lot. This group of special forces has rich experience. Everyone quickly cleaned the battlefield, confiscated prey, buried blood stains, and cut off the smell of blood.

Ye Qingyu silently put away some of the preparations she and Shen Ye had made in private. An inky black pill wrapped in Ye Qingyu's mental power was collected into the space and placed in the previous jade bottle. Because of the delayed appearance of the mutant wolf, many preparations were not used. But it’s better to be prepared than to be caught off guard.