Chapter 115: Can't guard against beasts

It's just that this place is very dangerous. Let's not talk about lions and tigers. They are fierce king animals. After mutation, I don't know how powerful they are. Next to it are Wolf Mountain and Bear Mountain!

Yes, it is not a lion, a tiger, a bear, or a wolf that is in charge of Liger Mountain, but a small civet. Ye Qingyu's face was a bit solemn.

Because Ye Qingyu discovered the big civet at the same time, the big civet also found both of them. Suddenly, a fire-type third-tier mid-term mutant tiger, a gold-type third-tier mid-term mutant lion, a soil-based third-tier late mutant bear, and seven or eight second-tier soil-based mutant wolves came towards them.

Ye Qingyu briefly talked to Shen Ye about the situation, imposed a defensive barrier for himself and Shen Ye, and began to penetrate the mental power into the lion's mind, trying to break the mental power left by the mutant big civet.

Ye Qingyu discovered that this thread of mental power was many times stronger than that left by the previous Level 3 zombie. However, although the level of the mutant big civet is the same as Ye Qingyu's, Ye Qingyu's mental power is much higher. Ye Qingyu destroys that spiritual power, leaving a trace of his own mental power, and orders it to fight the mutant tiger.

Ye Qingyu quickly discovered the problem. Her mental power was in the brain of the mutant lion, and it wouldn't last long at all. Her mental power is in the nucleus of the zombie's brain and can exist for a long time. The crystal nucleus is the energy source of the zombie and the central area of ​​his behavior control. The energy source of mutant beasts is in the crystal core, but their intelligence is in the brain.

Ye Qingyu puts the mental power in the mutant beast's brain, and it will dissipate soon. Her behavior is similar to a mental attack, that is, she can only interfere with the mutant beast, but cannot control the mutant beast. How did the mental mutant beasts control these mutant beasts? Is it because their mental power is a channel? Similar to how the trainer can understand the idea of ​​mutant beasts?

Forget it, Ye Qingyu stopped thinking about it. Since you can't control the mutant beasts, at least you can get rid of the mental control power left by the big civet, and it's good to interfere with them during the battle. Ye Qingyu quickly removed the mental power from the brains of all mutant beasts.

Ye Qingyu and Shen Ye talked about the situation, before these mutant beasts arrived, they actually fought each other first. Soon, those second-level mutant wolves were killed by three third-level mutant beasts. And these three mutant beasts also fought. The mutant big civet probably also discovered that these mutant beasts are no longer under its control.

The mutant big civet actually tried to continue to control the three mutant beasts, how could Ye Qingyu let it succeed?

Later, a large wave of second-level mutant beasts came down, and there were fifty-four mutant beasts.

Ye Qingyu still tried his best to release the mutant big civet from the control of these mutant beasts. These mutant beasts were released from control, and they started fighting with the surrounding mutant beasts. Many mutant beasts were killed when they passed three third-level mutant beasts. In the end, not many came to Ye Qingyu and Shen Ye. Shen Ye also solved all the fish that missed the net.

The three third-level mutant beasts not only didn't rush to Ye Qingyu and Shen Ye, they also stopped on the road and killed a large number of mutant beasts, and they also fought themselves.

One accidentally, Ye Qingyu missed the mental power of the big civet. The big civet once again controlled the mutant black bear. But before Ye Qingyu's actions, the mutant black bear actually killed himself. Ye Qingyu was surprised. After the mutant big civet took control of the mutant black bear, he didn't let it continue to attack Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu. It actually made the mutant black bear commit suicide.

Just when Ye Qingyu was stunned, the mutant lion and the mutant tiger also mutilated themselves and died. Ye Qingyu relieved the other mutant beasts' mental control. While watching the movement of the mutant civet. This mutated big civet not only has wisdom, but also has a strong vengeance.

In its view, the three third-level mutant beasts betrayed it. It directly ordered to shoot themselves to death. Ye Qingyu must have watched this mutant big civet tightly. It was very cruel. If it runs away, it will definitely control more mutant beasts to retaliate.

Ye Qingyu still wondered if he could try to subdue a mutant beast like a beast master, it seemed that mutant beasts were not as gentle as mutant plants. They have mutated and become more brutal. Originally, Ye Qingyu thought that the mutant civet belonged to the spirit type and should communicate better, but he didn't expect this small thing to be so cruel.

The three third-level mutant beasts smashed their heads with one palm, so the corpses were still intact. In order not to be gnawed by the mutant wolves that followed, Ye Qingyu imposed a barrier on them.

"Shen Ye, you deal with those mutant beasts. I'll deal with that mutant big civet. This thing is so cruel, it even ordered the mutant beast that was released from my control to shoot itself to death."

"You are careful and do what you can."

"Well, don't worry."

In order to destroy the mental power of the mutant civet at one time, Ye Qingyu condensed most of his mental power into one, and attacked the mutant civet. The barrier formed by the mutated civet's mental power could not stop Ye Qingyu. Although their levels are the same, Ye Qingyu's mental power is still more advanced.

However, Ye Qingyu's mental power was in the mind of the mutant civet, and he also encountered strong resistance from the mutated civet's mental power. The mental nucleus of the mutant big civet was also in its mind, and it became the battlefield of the two.

The resistance and attack of the mutant big civet are spontaneous, just like instinct. But Ye Qingyu was not familiar with this mental power attack method after all, and began to fall behind. However, Ye Qingyu soon mastered the method. In a rush, the mutated big civet's mind was turned upside down. This mutated big civet was stupid, and there was no agility in his eyes, but stood there blankly.

Although Ye Qingyu succeeded in the end, it also consumed most of her mental power. This mutant big civet was too smart and had a lot of grudges. It was a careful eye, and it would be a disaster if left behind. These made her face a little pale.

Shen Ye immediately helped Ye Qingyu, "Little Feather, how are you?" At this time, Shen Ye had already killed all mutant beasts.

"I'm fine, this mutant big civet is very strong. The wildness of mutant beasts is too great, and my mental power can't tame them. Maybe it's because I'm not a trainer, I can't feel their mood swings.

I tried to leave the mental power of command in their minds. And this spiritual power quickly dissipated, and it couldn't stay for a long time like in the crystal nucleus of a zombie. The control center and energy of zombies are crystal nuclei, while the control center of mutant animals is the brain, but the energy is crystal nucleus. I can only interfere with the mutant beast, but I can't control it. "