Chapter 125: Reborn Terrier

Ye Qingyu looked at Shen Ye, took his hand and walked into the yard. Shen Ye followed step by step and sat down at the stone table under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree. Ye Qingyu was preparing to make tea while thinking about how to explain the situation.

Shen Ye closed his eyes and took a deep breath, as if he had made a major decision.

Shen Ye suddenly grabbed Ye Qingyu's hand and looked at Ye Qingyu seriously, "Little Feather, tell me, are you born again?"

For the rebirth of this stalk, it is still the blessing to Ye Qingyu. Just after they got the silk, Shen Ye once said that he would read some novels about cultivation. Ye Qingyu was very enthusiastic, and directly took out the tablet he used to read novels.

There are many novel apps installed in the tablet, and each novel in AAP has a sorted folder or a sorted book list. Such as ancient cultivating immortals, modern cultivating immortals, chronological texts, writing texts, eschatological texts, holographic game texts, magic texts, palace fighting texts and so on.

Well, Ye Qingyu flipped through the novels he had stored, and found that there were few male essays. She picked it up and found two male essays based on Shen Ye's personality preferences. After thinking about it, in order to prevent Shen Ye from wanting to kill Hua Mengyao easily, and to let him understand the power of the heroine's halo in the novel, Ye Qingyu also found a piece of rebirth female companion.

Well, it is these three novels that let Shen Ye know the stalk of rebirth. Coincidentally, the heroes of the other two male essays are also reborn.

If Ye Qingyu knew that Shen Ye would think of herself, she would not find these rebirth articles for Shen Ye to read. At the same time, she was also fortunate that, by mistake, there was no cross-text in the three novels.

Before the end of the world, in order to prevent everyone from rebirth, the novels she recommended were all aboriginals. Unexpectedly, she lacks this kind of alertness now, and can only say that she trusts Shen Ye too much. In addition to not telling some secrets herself, she did not try to hide them deliberately.

However, this means that Ye Qingyu didn't want to control the development of the situation in the past. She has always wanted to go with the flow.

Shen Ye didn't say anything about Ye Qingyu, but that didn't mean he didn't want to. He is an excellent special soldier, and Ye Qingyu is his beloved woman. He does not observe and reason like the mission target. But because of habit, Ye Qingyu gave him too many tips, and he naturally knew it in his heart.

The illusion in Kanazawa County made him more certain of some things. At that time, he guessed that Ye Qingyu should be like him, with a dreamlike reminder before the end of the world. Such speculation made Shen Ye uneasy, anxious, and worry about gains and losses. It's just that he doesn't have many facial expressions, and he doesn't show too much. Ye Qingyu was only mentally strong, and felt that Shen Ye's mood was not right.

These are just speculations, he will not force Ye Qingyu to tell him all the secrets. Because he knew that he didn't want to control Ye Qingyu, he just wanted to pamper her and spoil her. Looking at her deep dimples and bright eyes, he felt very happy. He only had to make sure that this woman belonged to him.

But after reading three novels in Shen Ye, after learning about rebirth, Shen Ye's mood changed. If it was just a dream, he could comfort himself. He met Ye Qingyu first, and he was sure and confident that he could make Ye Qingyu fall in love with him.

Then, after the speculation of rebirth, he was not calm. He can change what has not happened, but he can't erase what has happened. Because rebirth meant that Ye Qingyu had loved that person, she clearly remembered everything about her previous life, and that person was still in her heart.

Now Ye Qingyu brought her into the life space again, so after a long struggle, Shen Ye asked calmly. This is really a loss of Shen Ye's consistent handling of everything and strategizing standards. Unfortunately, when it comes to love, once you are determined and serious, you lose. But Shen Ye was willing to lose, but also as happy as hell.

Ye Qingyu's eyes widened in disbelief, and a little flustered, "You, you, why do you say that?"

Shen Ye sighed for a long time, "In Jinze County, in the illusion of the mutant face, what I saw was probably your previous life. In the illusion, I saw it. Hua Mengyao got one from you. The life space was later designed to kill you."

In the illusion, there are not many plots. Ye Qingyu's story has a beginning and an end, but Shen Ye feels distressed.

What Shen Ye didn't say was that he himself actually died in that ambush in his previous life. First he was seriously injured, and then he was in the hospital. He secretly moved his hands, and he died in a coma. Therefore, Ye Qingyu is not only his favorite person, but also his savior.

According to the situation at the time, several people set up roadblocks, cutting off the possibility of entering that road, but for some reason Ye Qingyu accidentally drove into that road. Even without being noticed by the other party, he returned home ahead of the next blocked intersection. Shen Ye had to sigh, it was God that gave him and Ye Qingyu a chance to live again.

Ye Qingyu looked at Shen Ye in surprise, not knowing what to do, there is such a thing?

Ye Qingyu's heart was already overwhelmed, what on earth would she do? Follow Shen Ye's words, just consider yourself reborn? Or tell Shen Ye the fact that she came from a different world? Ye Qingyu was tangled for a while. What is the situation? She has never read a similar novel. How to break it?

After thinking for a long time, Ye Qingyu finally decided to tell the truth. She can not talk, but she can't lie.

In the original world, there was nothing worthy of her nostalgia. On the contrary, because she had the memory of the original owner, she not only accepted the original owner's body, but also accepted the original owner's emotions. What grandma left to her is the warmth from her relatives. It feels like grandma is her relative. Although she didn't want Shen Ye to know that she was a lonely ghost, she couldn't deny the existence of the original owner, and couldn't deny the existence of herself.

She has decided to be with Shen Ye, and even the secret of space, she has not specially concealed it. She asked herself if there was an invincible danger, she would definitely pull Shen Ye into the space. Don't come in now.

Since such secrets can be shared with Shen Ye, why should she avoid the fact that she came from another world?

Ye Qingyu took a deep breath and said, "A Ye, I was born again, but I did not come back from the future of this world. I traveled from another world. My previous life was also called Ye Qingyu, and I broke in by mistake. In the fight of a group of gangsters, he was stabbed in the heart with a knife and died. When he woke up, he became Ye Qingyu of this world. The time was August 12, 2020."