Chapter 42: Jab facts

Ye Qingyu: "It's nothing, I'm leaving tomorrow. Before I leave, I want to remind you a few words. Judging from the relationship between me and Hua Mengyao today, she doesn't like me very much. I am worried that she will help because of me today. Pass you and anger you, so you have to be careful."

Ye Qingyu didn't want to say anything, because she felt that Qi Ledan was not stupid. But thinking that she and Qi Ledan were still close, they rescued her again today. If she herself left Hua Mengyao's vision, it is inevitable that Hua Mengyao would be angry with Qi Ledan. She didn't want to involve Qi Ledan innocently because of her own reasons. That's why she planned to remind her that if Hua Mengyao didn't care about Qi Le Dan, she would do it again.

Qi Ledan waved his hand indifferently, "Well, don't worry, anyway, I'm just on the same team with her, and she has nothing to do with her. You just shot to save me. She is a senior student and is not in the same department with us. Usually we She doesn't know what the relationship is. Besides, I don't have a partner she can like, so she won't have trouble with me." He looked at Ye Qingyu teasingly, eyes flashing with gossip.

Ye Qingyu refused to give her a chance to inquire, and said with a straight face, "Don't take it seriously, what I said is true."

Qi Ledan: "Don't worry, if she really wants to deal with me, I am not a vegetarian."

Ye Qingyu knew Qi Ledan's carefree temperament, and if he paid attention, he wouldn't be calculated by Liu Fei and almost lost his life.

It seems that there is no such person as Qi Ledan in the novel. Although she hasn't remembered the name of the person in it, if she has appeared, she should have an impression. I don't know if it is irrelevant, there is no description, or if I lost my life this time. But this time without Ye Qingyu's shot, Qi Ledan might not have survived. Because Qi Ledan was the best person in her class to Ye Qingyu, Ye Qingyu still didn't want her to have an accident.

Ye Qingyu couldn't help saying more, "Don't take it seriously, think about it carefully, and then pay attention, you will find that Hua Mengyao has the aura of the heroine in the novel. When you encounter something, you should not head-on with her. . Otherwise, if you are not careful, you will be cannon fodder."

Qi Ledan thought for a while, his eyes widened in disbelief: "Don't tell me, it's true. There have been several collections of supplies. When encountering danger, someone will die for her or be injured for her."

Although their specific period of time passed, Ye Qingyu is not clear. But based on the heroine Halo Invincible's stalk, it can also be guessed that when encountering danger, all deaths are cannon fodder. No matter how dangerous, the heroine will be safe and sound.

Ye Qingyu coughed dryly in his heart and thought of a reason for nonsense, "I have been waiting for my friends this time. Because I am not familiar with the classmates, I didn't join your team. But during this time, I I’ve been wandering around the school for a long time, and occasionally I can meet you when you are collecting supplies. I have seen Hua Mengyao a few times when it turns bad. It feels like the heroine in the novel has the aura of luck. That’s why I reminded it. You, don't fight her, avoid it if you can."

Qi Ledan patted her turbulent chest, "It also burst out today that she has space power. Look at that, this space hasn't been known for how long, she can hide it really tight. Space is a necessary artifact for the heroine!"

Qi Ledan frowned in a thoughtful manner, and suddenly exclaimed, staring at Ye Qingyu, "Mom, space artifact! Do you think her space is a jade pendant or bracelet that drips blood to recognize the lord? Isn't it that? Planting space with spiritual springs? Whoops, do you think we are not wearing books? Alas, no, we have not crossed, or are indigenous, that is the heroine who crossed?"