Chapter 33: Get together

Shen Ye's action to save people was moral and righteous. Not a responsibility, nor an obligation. Before the end of the world, when he was a soldier, he took the taxpayer's money, but he also fulfilled his due obligations for this. Even in order to complete the task, he almost lost his life several times. Shen Ye didn't think he owed these people anything.

Now it's the end of the world, he has not received any payment, nor has he received any orders, he has no obligation to save people. What's more, it's the end of the world, and Shen Ye believes that the eight great families will definitely control political power and military power again. But there is no doubt that the world has changed, and the previous policies are no longer suitable for the current situation. Therefore, Shen Ye is still not a soldier, so he has to say something.

Ye Qingyu didn't know Shen Ye, she was looking for herself, and she didn't even know that Shen Ye had taken off her vest with nothing left.

At this time, Ye Qingyu looked at the wandering zombies at the school gate, in a daze. After the apocalypse broke out, the school looked desolate. The atmosphere that once contained the ancient rhyme of history and the vigor and vitality of the students has disappeared without a trace.

In the novel, when Ye Qingyu broke out in the last days, she was at home and did not come to school. But in the end I didn't miss meeting those people, so what now? In the dark, Ye Qingyu felt that she could not hide, so she came.

Ye Qingyu rode the little flying pigeon and started to throw the ice hockey from a distance, killing a lot. When it was near, she cut with a sword and soon entered the school. To be honest, there are not many zombies wandering in the school, but there are zombies without heads everywhere. And these dead zombies were once students of Haitian University.

Ye Qingyu walked around the school and found that there were several groups of people, all of which were quite a lot. I don't know if it is the influence of the apocalyptic novels, Ye Qingyu is sure that there are definitely more people alive in the school than in the novels.

They can gather so quickly and kill zombies, this phenomenon is really good. Now that there is news of the survivor base, most of the people have left to go to the base. Some people are waiting, hoping that the country can send troops to rescue them. Some of these people gathered in various restaurants in the school, and the two largest groups were in Qinyuan Restaurant and a supermarket. Well, indeed, there are only restaurants and supermarkets in the school with food.

Ye Qingyu did not join any team in the school. She killed zombies near the school. When a student came out to collect supplies, she avoided it far away.

Ye Qingyu reckoned that the time was almost up, so he headed for the largest shopping mall in the university city. Ye Qingyu in the novel escaped from the team here, and then followed Hua Mengyao. Before getting close, Ye Qingyu's spiritual sense saw a large group of students fighting with the zombies. There are Haitian University and other universities. Ye Qingyu doesn't know people, but he knows school uniforms.

Ye Qingyu parked her little flying pigeon in a remote place and locked it up before going to help. Just past, I saw a girl being pushed towards a zombie. Ye Qingyu waved an ice arrow and cut off the head of the zombie who was about to bite the girl. The girl turned her head blankly and said thank you to Ye Qingyu. At this time, Ye Qingyu discovered Shiqi Ledan. Ye Qingyu nodded, "Be careful."

Then Qi Ledan looked at the girl who pushed her again, and the girl turned her head hurriedly and continued to beat the zombies. It's just that when no one was paying attention, the girl looked at Qi Ledan and Ye Qingyu with sinister eyes.