Chapter 120: Heroine mount

Shen Ye asked Ye Qingyu to scavenge on one side, and he was facing the mutant polar bear with the big sword in his hand. After some battle, Shen Ye killed the mutant polar bear. There were no wounds all over the body, and the fatal wound was that Shen Ye cut off the head of the mutant polar bear.

When Shen Ye killed this mutant polar bear, it was almost the same over there, and it was just over.

"This one, I will accept it unceremoniously." Shen Ye has never known what politeness is.

Bai Haoxuan said: "Yes, thank you for coming to help." Bai Haoxuan understood that he and Shen Ye are too far apart, and he needs to work harder.

Hua Mengyao watched the fourth-order mutant polar bear helplessly, and Shen Ye put it away. The fur is not damaged at all, it is all intact.

"Shen Ye, can you give me the skin?"

Shen Ye didn't even look at Hua Mengyao.

Hua Mengyao continued unwillingly, "I can exchange the third-level Thunder Element crystal core. Anyway, the skin can't be eaten."

"That is to make clothes for my daughter-in-law!"

What Shen Ye didn't say was: Don't you have eyes? Didn't you see that I didn't use any abilities in order not to hurt my skin? Who said the leather is useless? This person has no eyesight at all, he has endured very hard not to kill her, okay?

Perhaps Shen Ye's schizophrenia is not just what Meng Sao can say in the past. On the surface, he looks decent and cold, but inside he is emotional, a bit funny, and a bit rogue temperament.

Bai Haoxuan didn't say anything, so he arranged for the space superpowers to clean up and lay down the mutant polar bear. It was originally shot down by others.

When Ruan Yilin turned her head and saw the beautiful blue sky standing on Ye Qingyu's shoulder, she immediately leaned forward and asked: "Qingyu, this bird is so cute! Is it your pet? Where did you find it?"

Ye Qingyu looked at the blue sky on the other side and touched his nose, "Uh, she is my partner, called Lantian. Well, I met in the area of ​​birds and birds."

"Wow, it's so rare. Common animals are really hard to meet. They are all eaten by mutant animals. Hey? Is it despising me? It doesn't look at me? Qingyu, what kind of breed is this? I have seen it, its feathers are so beautiful!"

Ye Qingyu didn't know whether to tell Ruan Linshan that Lantian is a mutant bird. Having said that, will the blue sky be coveted? Without saying anything, how did a small and cute ordinary bird survive? And can she say this is a goshawk? But there is no shadow of a goshawk in the blue sky?

Ye Qingyu evaded the weight and said lightly: "I don't know what breed it is. I have never seen it before."

Ruan Yilin’s eyes lit up and said, “Maybe the blue sky is a mutant bird, we can’t recognize it. Well, we can’t recognize a lot of mutant beasts these days. And with so many mutant birds. , Ordinary birds should not survive."

Meng Taiyu inserted a sentence, "This should be a mutant goshawk, a fourth-level wind element."

At this time, everyone remembered that there is still a mental type supernatural ability person who can know the mutant beast's ability level.

Everyone looked at the blue sky in disbelief, how could this small tuft be a fourth-level mutant?

Ruan Yilin also widened her eyes, "Goshawk?! This is really a Goshawk? Level 4 wind system! But it's so small!"

Well, there are people with psychic powers, and it will be a matter of time to expose, Ye Qingyu recognized. When Ruan Yilin said that the blue sky is small, Ye Qingyu felt bad. Feeling that the blue sky is about to explode and become bigger, she hurries to appease her. She doesn't want to let people know that the blue sky has the ability to grow bigger and shrink her figure, or it will attract a large number of people to **** it.

Ye Qingyu didn't know how to answer Ruan Yilin's words. She has no time to pick it up, so it's better to calm the blue sky.

Bai Haoxuan was surprised when he saw the smart bird being comforted by Ye Qingyu, and asked, "Miss Ye, is it the master of beast control?"

Ye Qingyu shook his head and replied: "No, it flew by itself to follow us. It is probably because of growing up in a zoo. It is very close to humans. It will not attack humans, so I will leave the blue sky. Come down."

Ye Qingyu's words caught everyone's attention. When Hua Mengyao heard Meng Taiyu say that it was a fourth-level wind system mutant goshawk, her heart was moved. After listening to Ye Qingyu's words, I felt that this beautiful blue bird should have any special abilities, and wanted to take it for himself.

But after dealing with Ye Qingyu many times, Hua Mengyao also understood that it was impossible to get any benefits from Ye Qingyu. She could only start with the mutant goshawk.

Hua Mengyao also approached Ye Qingyu and said, "Qingyu, it's really good luck. Everyone is envious."

Ye Qingyu felt that Hua Mengyao was sick, and they had torn their skins more than once. But every time Hua Mengyao wanted to calculate her, he could get intimacy again like a friend. How thick is this face? Of course, Ye Qingyu also admired Hua Mengyao's ability.

Hua Mengyao continued, "Qingyu, what is the power of this beautiful bird? Can you let me get close?"

Ye Qingyu rolled his eyes in his heart, this heroine must have been looking at the blue sky again. As long as it is what she holds, Hua Mengyao wants to get it. This is the role of her ‘send the treasure boy’. Everything in her hand is good. Good things have to be given to the hostess.

Hey? Ye Qingyu's brain twitched, and suddenly he remembered part of the novel. The novel Zhonghua Mengyao seems to have acquired a mutant flamingo. I think of it because the description of the beautiful pink flamingo in the text is really celestial.

Ye Qingyu's heart suddenly burst, and together with Blue Sky, they almost wiped out the mutant flamingo. At least the leading birds with strong strength are gone, and the rest are all first-level ones.

Isn't it? Did they just kill the heroine's pink mount without being aware of it? Oh, she didn't mean it! God let her go! She didn't remember that the hostess had been to the zoo. Sin! He accidentally killed a flying mount with a fairy-like appearance and powerful strength that could lighten the heroine, causing evil!

Ye Qingyu was still repenting and killing off the heroine's fairy mount, Hua Mengyao stretched out his hand to stroke the blue sky.

After all, the blue sky is not an ordinary goshawk. People also have their preferences and emotions.

Lantian pecked at Hua Mengyao's hand directly.

"Ah!" Hua Mengyao screamed, and immediately opened a hole in her hand, bleeding out.

Hearing Hua Mengyao's scream, Bai Haoxuan frowned, stepped forward, and released a healing ball. There was no wound left on Hua Mengyao's hand.