Chapter 36: Mutual heart

At this moment, Shen Ye suddenly wanted to take Ye Qingyu away from the crowd, so that no one would hurt her. But at the same time, Shen Ye would also think, would Ye Qingyu like the days of wandering outside with him? If you don’t like it, go back to the base, where there are people, you will have to fight, especially the central base. Shen Ye, who was once decisive, hesitated for a while.

Shen Ye: "Xiao Yu, do you have any plans?"

Ye Qingyu: "Shen Ye, I don't know how to tell you. I feel in the dark that I have a catastrophe. The enemy is in the central base. I also thought about fleeing and going to other bases. But this It's like a destined fate. I can't escape, I can't avoid it. I must rise to the adversity and change my mortal ending. So the Central Base is imperative."

When Shen Ye heard Ye Qingyu's answer, his expression was extremely solemn. Because he thought that Ye Qingyu knew that before the end of the world would erupt. He didn't know how Ye Qingyu knew all this, but he didn't ask too much. Maybe there is an ability to predict the future.

In any case, Shen Ye had to pay attention to Ye Qingyu's words at this moment. How could he be willing to let Ye Qingyu go through a death catastrophe, and what a mortal ending. At this moment, Shen Ye made a decision that he must become the most powerful person. Otherwise, how can you protect Ye Qingyu?

Shen Ye: "Do you know who the enemy is?"

Ye Qingyu was very tangled, but he still said, "Hua Mengyao."

Although the hatred of the cannon fodder is not as great as the heroine's hatred, but with the aura of disagreement between the cannon fodder who wants to get out of the plot and the heroine, there will definitely be conflicts between her and Hua Mengyao in the days to come. Telling Shen Ye in advance also gave him a psychological preparation.

Shen Ye frowned, "Hua family?" Shen Ye's mind flashed over the woman who asked them in the restaurant just now, "Is that the one who talked to us just now?"

Ye Qingyu thought that Shen Ye was really sensitive, "Well, it's her."

Shen Ye: "I will find a chance to save her." For a long time, Shen Ye has no good impressions of the Chinese family. Also, the Hua family contributed the most to the containment before the end of the world. What's more, he was very disgusted with Hua Mengyao when he met just now. The unpleasant virtues of the Hua family are undoubtedly leaked.

If Ye Qingyu knew Shen Ye's perception of Hua Mengyao, he would be very happy. Because Hua Mengyao seems to be not very strong in the halo of the heroine in hanging men! At least Shen Ye is not affected by her heroine's halo.

Ye Qingyu was shocked when she heard Shen Ye's natural answer. She was very moved, very moved. Shen Ye's actions towards her without asking for the reason made Ye Qingyu feel her heart burning. In the past and this life, I have never felt before. She is greedy for this feeling and wants to have it all the time.

But Ye Qingyu's sanity was still there, and he hurriedly said, "No, Shen Ye, you can't do this!"

Ye Qingyu looked at Shen Ye's questioning eyes, and replied helplessly: "Hua Mengyao is a person with great fortune in this world. It is the kind of person who is protected by the heavens, and most people can't hurt her. Instead, they will kill her. Hurted. This kind of person is the heroine in the novel. Opportunities keep changing. Therefore, we can't face her head-on, we can only slowly wear off her luck. That's why, I will prepare The reason for joining their team."