Chapter 181: Deworming Potion

Ye Qingyu remembered the shocking landscape where Shen Ye once controlled the power of thunder and lightning, and looked forward to one day that she could make a breakthrough in ice control. If the ability can really control the corresponding natural force, it is really too powerful.

Ye Qingyu narrowed the corners of his mouth and said, "I don't know if it's because of the hot weather. I don't have the feeling of controlling the energy of the ice system.

Shen Ye didn't think so: "No, Little Feather, it shouldn't be the reason. I think it should be the natural force that controls the formation. For example, the control of soil and water, and the power of thunder and lightning that I control."

Ye Qingyu suddenly became enlightened, turned over, and faced Shen Ye and asked: "It turned out to be like this, A Ye, if the ability person can really do this, it would be really terrifying. Is it going with the ability? With the improvement of human life and the continuous increase of life span, can human beings live in harmony with the heavens and become gods?"

Shen Ye bends the corner of his mouth and said, "Well, look at the powers, the bodies have been transformed by the powers, and everyone is a lot younger. With the improvement of the powers, the life span is undoubtedly increased. As for the powers We need to explore step by step as to which step we can rise to. Okay, let’s go to sleep, and go into the forest tomorrow. There is no time to rest."

"Well, A Ye, good night."

Shen Ye kissed Ye Qingyu's forehead, "Little Feather, good night."

Ye Qingyu's mental power has been wandering within a range of fifty kilometers, without them having to sit all night, the two fell asleep deeply.

A good night's sleep, and after breakfast the next day, Ye Qingyu gave everyone a 200ml spray cosmetic bottle.

"This is my deworming potion. I spray it twice at a time, and the deworming effect can last for two hours. When you use it up, ask me again."

Magnolia looked at the exquisite cosmetic bottle in her hand, and a calculation flashed in her eyes, "Qingluan, is this potion safe? I mean, is it poisonous?"

Ye Qingyu really doesn't want to take care of this person, because they dislike each other. Isn't it good when the other party doesn't exist?

However, Ye Qingyu upholds professional ethics and replied: "This potion is extracted from the essence of mutant wormwood, mutant mint and other insect repellent herbs. I am worried that some people are allergic to these odors, so I made it colorless and tasteless. This potion is colorless and tasteless. It’s safe and harmless, even drinkable."

Magnolia concealed the jealousy in her eyes and asked suspiciously: "Qingluan, so amazing, are you our military doctor?" Magnolia always remembered the presence of military doctors in the team.

Ye Qingyu raised his eyebrows, "I am not a military doctor, but in this mission, I will act as a doctor, so if you have any questions about this, you can come to me."

"Qingluan, I admire you so much. When I was your age, I hadn't graduated from university. I didn't expect Qingluan to be a doctor at such a young age."

Squirrel and Rong Youyan said: "That is, our sister-in-law's family is an ancestral family of Chinese medicine. My sister-in-law has learned Chinese medicine since childhood. The current level of pharmacy is even the old professors of the research institute. Medical qualifications are at the level of evildoers. Isn’t there a saying that one generation is stronger than one generation, the back waves of the Yangtze River push the front waves, and the front waves die on the beach.”

Ye Qingyu made a blushing face when squirrel lied and bragged and didn't make drafts. This is too ridiculous.

"Ah, I'm not as good as Squirrel said. It's just a bit smoother in the pharmaceutical industry."

Magnolia obviously didn't believe what Squirrel said, "Qingluan, you are too modest. Our team is still counting on you in the future."

Lin Mingzhu asked Magnolia doubtfully: "Why are you pointing at Qingluan, aren't you a healer? Didn't you point at you? Why are you here?" At the last cry, Lin Mingzhu lowered her voice and muttered. from. But everyone heard it.

Magnolia's face flushed for a while, and she replied, "I'm only in the middle of the second stage, and I don't have enough strength."

Ye Qingyu felt that there was no need to continue this topic. She still had Xueyu in her hand. She didn't expect Magnolia at first, but the effect of the medicine in her own hands might not be much lower than Magnolia. "Don't worry, we have other treatments besides me, a half-hearted Chinese medicine doctor. However, I still hope that everyone will not get hurt."

Yulan seized the opportunity and asked, "Qingluan, what other treatment do we have?"

Ye Qingyu smiled softly, "No matter what the method is, it is not omnipotent, everyone should be careful not to get hurt."

Everyone is ready to go, heading towards the primeval forest.

The weather in September is still the rainy season in the Tablin area. The once lush forest, after the end of the world, has become very different from the original. Some towering trees are getting taller and taller. Dead branches and rotten leaves can also be seen everywhere.

Even before the end of the world, virgin forests are not ordinary people who can come in. Various insect animals, snakes, insects, rats and ants, as well as large birds of prey. After the end of the world, this place has become even more terrifying, no longer because of the dense jungle and the darkness that obscures the sky. Now because most of the numbers have withered, the hall is much brighter. But it is even more dangerous. Because living plants have mutated.

The effect of Ye Qingyu's potion quickly became apparent. They entered the forest on the third day. Qin Qi walking behind Xia Wu whispered, "Xia Wu, what's wrong with your neck?"

At this time, everyone discovered that Xia Wu's stamina was swollen with a fist-sized, red transparent big bag.

Xia Wu stretched out his hand to touch the stamina, and felt a burst of tingling pain, and his face looked a lot ugly.

"I just felt the stamina pain and itching, I thought it should be small insects, so I reached out and patted a mutant insect to death. I don't know if it is a mutant mosquito. Although it looks not small in size , But I was still shot dead, so I didn’t care."

Ye Qingyu watched the red envelopes tend to get bigger, threw out a small chair, "Sit down." It was not that Ye Qingyu was caring about the patient, but Xia Wu was too tall for Ye Qingyu to reach.

Ye Qingyu took out the silver needle and pierced the big bag. I tested it with a virus tester, and the liquid left out actually contained viruses. Ye Qingyu didn't dare to delay, and quickly cut through the big bag, and used a syringe to draw a little bit for the Lingxi as a research sample. Use a paper towel to **** up the remaining liquid. After cleaning up the wound with Lingquan water, Yulan lost another healing ball before she felt relieved.

Ye Qingyu frowned and was puzzled. The potion she prepared, but the various mutant insects, absolutely didn't like this thing. Could the mutant insects in the primeval forest be more powerful?

At this time Magnolia jumped out, "Qingluan, is Xia Wu's potion invalid?"