Chapter 23: Ability related

The ability of ability control is strengthened, and the shape of the energy body can be changed. For example, if the ice puck is changed to the ice bolt, the attack power will be strengthened, and the ice bolt can also control the size.

However, this is not the case for all power players. For example, wind power players do not have a wind ball, but form a whirlwind that blows the target away, or blows away, blowing sand and rocks. Another example is the ability of the wood type supernatural powers. The ability of the first level is to generate seeds, but it can only generate a small grass or a small vegetable, and it cannot generate fruits. In the middle of the first stage, a rattan of about 1.5 meters can be formed for attack. In the future, both the spawning ability and the ability of the vines will be improved as the level increases.

There are also some abilities that are more special, such as mental abilities, which can only detect energy bodies at a certain distance at level 1. Like a radar, they can accurately identify zombies, humans, mutated animals and plants. An energy body whose strength is one level higher than that of a person with a mental power, and a person with a mental power can accurately confirm its strength. But those whose strength is higher than their own can't do it. And if they are both mental power abilities, those with high strength can escape the detection of low strength.

The exploration range of the mental power ability according to the level is: the primary power is ten meters, the initial stage is 100 meters, and the initial stage of the second level is 1,000 meters. When Ye Qingyu died in the novel, a second-level mental power ability had already appeared. As for the detection range of the later levels, Ye Qingyu didn't know. According to the scope of the first and second levels, it is estimated to be a tenfold growth trend.

Moreover, the abilities of people with mental powers are not the same, some can control zombies, and some can control mutant animals, a bit like the master of beast control. Ye Qingyu didn't read the content of the novel. It didn't take long for Ye Qingyu in the novel to follow Hua Mengyao to the Central Base. Because he loved a man, he was killed by Hua Mengyao. Now Ye Qingyu didn't read the following content again, so she didn't understand the situation of the supernatural power after half a year of the end, but it was definitely getting stronger and stronger.

The above content is still the vague content of the novel in her memory, combined with the various kinds of apocalyptic novels she has read newly.

Not only does the ice system ability in the novel have, but it also has the wood system ability. Ye Qingyu guessed that she was able to stimulate the wood system abilities, and it was probably related to her practice of "Cultivation of Spirits". In addition to the strength value, the internal strength cultivated is more for making medicine and performing witch clan medical skills. Of course, it cannot be said that the internal strength of "Xiu Ling Jue" is not strong. On the contrary, this is a high-level martial arts mental method, but it is more suitable for the practice of medical women.

Thinking of her handy feeling when dealing with medicinal materials, it is not difficult to guess that the extra wood powers are due to the "Cultivation of Spiritual Art". Ye Qingyu is very grateful, thank God for giving her a chance to do it again, thank Dao Ji Xianzun and Fairy Piaoqing, as well as the ancestors of the Ye family, for giving her the opportunity to recognize the master space.

Both mental abilities and wood abilities were brought about by space. If the power of the abilities gave Ye Qingyu the confidence to live wantonly in the last days, then the existence of space was the capital for her to live comfortably.