Chapter 30: Vicissitudes of life

"You shameless vixen, you seduce my man! You must not die! You must not die." The crying woman staggered, holding the child's hand, but did not relax. Seeing her man indifferent, but looking at her with an ugly face, the woman scolded irrationally.

The man still had such a trace of guilt, looking at the haggard and aging woman like a mad woman, he turned around and took Xiaosan's head and left without looking back.

"Woo, those of you who are conscientious, will definitely not die, and the zombies will definitely eat them!" The woman hugged her child and fell to the ground, crying loudly.

Ye Qingyu also saw too many old people being abandoned. Some cursed, cursed their children and grandchildren for unfilial piety, and cursed the injustice of heaven. Others remained silent in despair. Others went on the road alone regardless of life or death and rushed to the base.

Some were indifferent to this, some took the opportunity to fall into trouble, and some extended a helping hand.

People who have a kind heart will get different rewards. The stories of the farmer and the snake abound.

Ye Qingyu looked at all this indifferently, just like Ye Qingyu in the novel. How can he live to understand without experiencing the pain that pierces his bones? In the novel, Ye Qingyu couldn't see the facts as if he was caught in a demon. She only understood it at the last moment, paying the price of her life.

At this time, Ye Qingyu just killed her zombies quietly and collected her supplies. What about other people, what to do with her? But it was still uncomfortable in her heart. As a woman, she couldn't help but want to take action when she saw her abandoned and bullied companion. Therefore, Ye Qingyu rescued a pair of mother and daughter from the hands of three male abilities. Mother Fang Lanya, about thirty or forty years old. Daughter Song Fei is fifteen or six years old, because the other party is an ordinary person, she seems to be one or two years younger than Ye Qingyu.

The situation at that time was very simple. When Ye Qingyu was wandering around in a community looking for mutant beasts, he found that three men were forcing Song Fei. Fang Lanya desperately rushed to save her daughter. So Fang Lanya inevitably got beaten up. One of the supernaturalists also cursed and said, finishing up the small ones and getting the old ones.

The experience of Ye Qingyu in the novel made her cherish. Ye Qingyu is also a woman, knowing that this kind of thing hurts a woman, she can't see the woman being bullied, let alone the victim is an underage girl. At the same time, Fang Lanya's desperate behavior to protect her daughter also moved Ye Qingyu, so she took action. She is a girl, although her abilities are a little better than those of the three abilities, she has no experience in fighting with living people, not to mention that the three of them look like people who are used to fighting in groups.

Fortunately, Ye Qingyu still had some internal strength, and the soft sword was also a good weapon. Her soft sword slashed the Tang swords and fire axes of the three of them, and she also scared away the three abilities. Ye Qingyu's arm was injured in the inevitable beginning, and when the three supernaturalists ran, they even said harshly.

Fang Lanya and Song Fei are very grateful to Ye Qingyu, because Ye Qingyu had a big cut in his arm because of Tang Tang, and temporarily did not have the energy to deal with the mother and daughter. Although Fang Lanya's mother and daughter were ordinary people, Ye Qingyu also cautiously did not enter the room. Who knows if there are other people with mental powers or other special powers around.