Chapter 18: Recommended novel

In the novel, Ye Qingyu gave Hua Mengyao everything. In the end, Hua Mengyao still questioned her, what to fight with her? That innocent Ye Qingyu never thought of arguing with her, she just had a good impression of a man. It attracted Hua Mengyao's murderous intent. But now, Ye Qingyu somehow snatched the title of the school flower that Hua Mengyao cared about the most. I wonder what she would hate her like.

He had no official acquaintance, but he had already endured a grudge. Is this her fate? Even if she doesn't want to have anything to do with Hua Mengyao, will she still be hated by the hostess without knowing it? Is the end of the world coming, Hua Mengyao will still attack her?

Forget it, thinking so much now is in vain. She is no longer the little idiot in the novel, she has defenses, and has a hole card. She even made preparations so long in advance. What is she afraid of? What about the heroine? In the novel, there are too many heroines who have been reborn or counterattacked by cannon fodder. She is cannon fodder, she never thought of counterattack the heroine. She just wants to change her cannon fodder, and can live wantonly in the last days and be a quiet beautiful woman. Besides, isn't there another female partner who has been born again?

This craze for selecting school flowers seems to be coming very violently. Other key universities have also selected school flowers from home to start a new round of competition. Ye Qingyu rubbed her forehead. She was really weak. She became famous without doing anything. She really just wanted to be a quiet beautiful woman.

This competition between colleges and universities was fruitless. No one is convinced, even if some people don't like their school flowers, very few people go to hold other schools' places. No matter how bad their own is, it will still smell good. What's more, the school flowers chosen by the tens of thousands of students in this school can get worse.

Later, someone set up a school flower forum of major colleges and universities to share the bits and pieces of school flower. There are also many school flowers posting posts on the forum. Because after all, it is the school flower forum of various colleges and universities, and they are all superb beauties, which have earned the attention of all kinds of netizens. This forum is very popular. At this moment, Ye Qingyu's eyes lit up. Can she use this forum to give everyone some countermeasures for the end of the world?

Ye Qingyu was caught in a tangled state. She wanted to remind everyone that she was afraid that she would be noticed by the country, and she was also worried about being caught by another rebirth person. In case that rebirth person could not tolerate her, she would use the energy that others could change the national policy. , She will be eaten without scum left!

But thinking of the gray-haired old professor, the youthful alumni in the classroom, the children who are still ignorant, and the billions of compatriots across the country, Ye Qingyu finally made up his mind to do something. If she is found, then she will escape into the space. There are everything in the space, and the big deal is that she won't come out for a lifetime, until the person who wants to harm her dies. In this dangerous apocalypse, she hides in the space to see who can survive whom.

With space to play the trump card, Ye Qingyu has the confidence to do everything, and that is her final retreat.

Ye Qingyu immediately plunged into the ocean of online novels.

Ye Qingyu didn't recommend apocalyptic novels stupidly, but first recommended a chronological essay that simply wrote about the customs and life in the North in the 1980s. The author witnessed the rapid development of the overhead society with the eyes of a seven or eight-year-old girl.